The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Bellstaff jackets

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Reading some of the responses here, maybe there's hope. I don't expect to get one simply because there has been no official word about this. Why didn't they (Ineos) simply tell me "the check is in the mail" when i picked up mine on Dec. 29, 2023?
If you have inside knowledge about this, please say so. As with most all of the posts, it seems everyone has a different opinion.
I have no inside information - but I have no reason to doubt (especially preorder) buyers will not get their corresponding jacket.

In fact.- if any Fieldmaster owners wants to trade for a Trialmaster jacket, I'd love to get the Fieldmaster jacket instead.

TWExplor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When I pickup up my vehicle a few weeks ago I was told by the staff at Lyle Pearsons in Boise, that any orders after October 2023 would not be getting a jacket and as for mine, since I was getting a vehicle originally ordered by another that canceled, that I would also probably not get a jacket. I have way too many jackets as it is so this is actually a blessing!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
NO or maybe a keychain. The owners manual mentions we get a first aid kit also (page 159). They just gave me a blank look about that.
I would prefer they (Ineos and ~~Mossy) come through with the tow package, roof rack, table, and grab handle part I ordered.
Mine came with a pretty comprehensive first aid kit, which I added a snake bite kit to.
No roadside warning triangle with mine though.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
I have no inside information - but I have no reason to doubt (especially preorder) buyers will not get their corresponding jacket.

In fact.- if any Fieldmaster owners wants to trade for a Trialmaster jacket, I'd love to get the Fieldmaster jacket instead.
Ahh...an optimist. I hope you are correct, but so far I'm right.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine came with a pretty comprehensive first aid kit, which I added a snake bite kit to.
No roadside warning triangle with mine though.
OK, rub it in! Would love to have that here in the U.S., but I fear they gave them all away to the folks down under. BTW I just noticed the page reference in the owner's manual i cited is different that the pdf manual posted on this forum....

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Reading some of the responses here, maybe there's hope. I don't expect to get one simply because there has been no official word about this. Why didn't they (Ineos) simply tell me "the check is in the mail" when i picked up mine on Dec. 29, 2023?
If you have inside knowledge about this, please say so. As with most all of the posts, it seems everyone has a different opinion.
I received an email in December, 3 months after I got the vehicle and 18 months after I ordered it, telling me to select the size of my jacket.
It arrived a couple of weeks later

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email in December, 3 months after I got the vehicle and 18 months after I ordered it, telling me to select the size of my jacket.
It arrived a couple of weeks later
Ordered mine today, but got the email about 2 weeks ago.

Local time
Reaction score
On the upside, there’s a reason Bellstaff was going out of business. If you get stiffed on the jacket you won’t be tempted to go looking like you have the style of David Niven in 1949, or just found your great grandfathers wardrobe in the attic.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
On the upside, there’s a reason Bellstaff was going out of business. If you get stiffed on the jacket you won’t be tempted to go looking like you have the style of David Niven in 1949, or just found your great grandfathers wardrobe in the attic.
What's your recommendation for style in 2024?

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
NO or maybe a keychain. The owners manual mentions we get a first aid kit also (page 159). They just gave me a blank look about that.
I would prefer they (Ineos and ~~Mossy) come through with the tow package, roof rack, table, and grab handle part I ordered.
Did you look inside the panel on the large back door?
That is where the first aid kit is. That's where it is on mine anyway.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
If I take a base model and build it to trial master specs it prices out slightly less than the Trial Master model, so the jacket is priced into the model. Supply the jacket or discount the price accordingly.
In the UK and EU that can have ramifications on other considerations ( insurance, availble tow ball arrangements, tax status)
A Trialmaster is category M1 a passenger vehicle.
A base model spec-ed up is still a base model, category N1 a commercial vehicle.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score

JRD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looking back was pretty sure that those of us in the US had a jacket included if we got a trialmaster or fieldmaster. Just curious if
Anyone in the US has gotten any info on getting the jacket?
I'm waiting as well. The fieldmaster jacket was listed in my order sheet under features. Dealer said we will receive email to order a few weeks after car turnover to buyer. Keeping fingers crossed it will be soon.

Back
Top Bottom