The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Bellstaff jackets

300chris

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Looking back was pretty sure that those of us in the US had a jacket included if we got a trialmaster or fieldmaster. Just curious if
Anyone in the US has gotten any info on getting the jacket?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking back was pretty sure that those of us in the US had a jacket included if we got a trialmaster or fieldmaster. Just curious if
Anyone in the US has gotten any info on getting the jacket?
Ironically was just thinking about the jacket this week. Been 2 months since I picked my G up.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
I was just thinking about that last week. It was promised to get a jacket! I will ask my dealer next week when I am there to get my trailer hitch!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
This will be the 3Rd month since delivery. Still no word.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
I called the toll free # someone posted on the failbook USA group and chatted with a nice lady in the UK, who basically didn't know too much about the USA availability of jackets but said be patient and expect an email with a code from Ineos in the not too distant future.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I called the toll free # someone posted on the failbook USA group and chatted with a nice lady in the UK, who basically didn't know too much about the USA availability of jackets but said be patient and expect an email with a code from Ineos in the not too distant future.
Yes. I spoke to the same one. I got the same generic response in Jan, Feb, and March:

Thank you very much for contacting INEOS Automotive.
I hope you are doing well.
The team have informed me that they are currently working on sending out emails as a priority to our US customers regarding this matter.
We do sincerely apologize for the delays throughout this process.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Lillie

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Clarify/quantify months ago please.
I was just trying to find the email I received from Ineos but looks like I didn't save it.
I remember receiving an email advising that inclusion of jackets would finish at the end of the month.
This is on their website for both Australia and United States logins.
1711922800440.jpg

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was just trying to find the email I received from Ineos but looks like I didn't save it.
I remember receiving an email advising that inclusion of jackets would finish at the end of the month.
This is on their website for both Australia and United States logins.
View attachment 7850665
Well my order was placed in July 2023 and the girl landed in the US in Nov 2023 so thinking I should still expect to receive the elusive email that has been mentioned already. Thank you!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
If this is indeed the case I’ll be one unhappy camper.
If you placed your order which was a fieldmaster or trialmaster and collected then I understand that the jackets are in the deal. Walk ins and new orders I’ve no idea.

I’ll be asking a few things this week so I’ll put this on the list.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You're dealing with Mossy? Did they mention any freebies?
NO or maybe a keychain. The owners manual mentions we get a first aid kit also (page 159). They just gave me a blank look about that.
I would prefer they (Ineos and ~~Mossy) come through with the tow package, roof rack, table, and grab handle part I ordered.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Reading some of the responses here, maybe there's hope. I don't expect to get one simply because there has been no official word about this. Why didn't they (Ineos) simply tell me "the check is in the mail" when i picked up mine on Dec. 29, 2023?
If you have inside knowledge about this, please say so. As with most all of the posts, it seems everyone has a different opinion.

Back
Top Bottom