The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Baltimore bound ships may be delayed....

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Ships may need to be rerouted due to the bridge collapse.

Hopefully no casualties and everyone is safe.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
It has definitely brought the port to a standstill for inbound/outbound vessels... According to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen schedule (on their site), the next vessels due in aren't until Apr. 12th (Morning Peace) and 13th (Morning Lady); I haven't checked BOL's to see if any Grenadiers are on those, however.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if trucks that are already at port are going to be delayed as well. The Dundalk port is right next to the bridge.

The Carmen arrived 2 days ago and was headed to Brunswick, GA next.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if trucks that are already at port are going to be delayed as well. The Dundalk port is right next to the bridge.
As of about 8:45am truck traffic out of the port is operating normally... The Ineos area is on the North side of the harbor, and all but one of the dealers served by the port are North, so transport trucks are able to hop on the interstate and head out as normal; for trucks going to Knauz it requires a longer trip around the North side of the Baltimore Beltway (instead of over the bridge to the South side), but not a huge detriment.

Traffic in general, however.....

Back
Top Bottom