The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2nd Wave of Ships Crossing the Pond

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Suggesting a thread on the next wave of ships heading to the US after the initial 1200+/-. Any intel or ship information.

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Fixed ;)

Not a bad idea though. I chatted with IA and my truck (VIN 10257) is apparently built and at the factory awaiting dispatch.
Mine has been built according to IA a few weeks ago for some undisclosed time and also awaiting dispatch. I am about 50 behind you in VIN number and about 3,500 ahead on pre-order. I guess mine shouldn't have sat very long based on VIN number which is a plus.

I am a lucky winner of a tow hitch + KO delay factors so hopefully IA / Curry can get it on the next boat. Nothing like renting a car one way with an extra 4 hours of driving to get the wife super excited about my $80k toy!

Yes, any intel on boats leaving would be great! I am just trying to figure out if my car will sit another couple of months before shipping or no.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine has been built according to IA a few weeks ago for some undisclosed time and also awaiting dispatch. I am about 50 behind you in VIN number and about 3,500 ahead on pre-order. I guess mine shouldn't have sat very long based on VIN number which is a plus.

I am a lucky winner of a tow hitch + KO delay factors so hopefully IA / Curry can get it on the next boat. Nothing like renting a car one way with an extra 4 hours of driving to get the wife super excited about my $80k toy!

Yes, any intel on boats leaving would be great! I am just trying to figure out if my car will sit another couple of months before shipping or no.
I too have the tow hitch and am also hoping it doesn't jam me up!

Last edited:

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Here's hoping the First Wave fully clears the ports before the Second Wave arrives and that the latter has zero issues to bog down distribution to dealers inland.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
I too have the tow hitch and am also hoping it doesn't jam me up!
Hi Krabby, I took delivery of my Grenadier on March 7, 2023 and it had trailer software and rear tow bar all installed. Not sure if this was done at the factory, port or dealer. Nice it did not hold up delivery and was all done prior to pick up. Had to pay for the option vs getting it for free, although worth having it done already.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom