The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aux power points

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Hi can anyone shed some light on where the aux power points are on a utility wagon. I under stand that there is 1 in each footwell and one in the back somewhere
Cheers

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
The search feature is awesome tool. Many walk through on where everything is and how hook it up.

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The search feature is awesome tool. Many walk through on where everything is and how hook it up.
I did that and it just came up with the high load switches I just have the standard ones could you tag me in the video

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi can anyone shed some light on where the aux power points are on a utility wagon. I under stand that there is 1 in each footwell and one in the back somewhere
Cheers
The link below gives good information on the location of the footwell cables. The search function is good but there is so much on the forum now it can be a bit difficult to filter.

Thread 'Auxiliary USB charging point in auxiliary footwell power point'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...t-in-auxiliary-footwell-power-point.12412359/

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
This thread has fuse information, including footwell fuses here.

Some people have crimped Deutsch DTP plugs on the footwell wire ends, DTP plug information is here. You can use a Deutsch DT plug for the footwell's 10 amp circuit, rather than the higher rated Deutsch DTP plug (25 amp rating) if you wish.

Rear power circuit (wire ends) are near aux battery postilion.

Last edited:

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This thread has fuse information, including footwell fuses here.

Some people have crimped Deutsch DTP plugs on the footwell wire ends, DTP plug information is here. You can use a Deutsch DT plug for the footwell's 10 amp circuit, rather than the higher rated Deutsch DTP plug (25 amp rating) if you wish.

Rear power circuit (wire ends) are near aux battery postilion.
Cheers for this also do any of you know where the one is under the bonnet ?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for you help found them and got sorted 👍

Attachments

• IMG_7294.jpeg
    IMG_7294.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7295.jpeg
    IMG_7295.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There are two circuits under the bonnet (both wire ends).

The wires are near the airbox on a RHD car. The wire ends are taped in a shiny tape, whereas the other cables have mat black tape..

Here are images from under the bonnet of a left hand drive INEOS. Deutsch DTP plugs have been fitted to the wire ends in these mages.
On my truck I didn’t opted for the extra high load switch panel does any one know of the wires are there ready and has anyone brought the switch panel after to fit it their self ?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On my truck I didn’t opted for the extra high load switch panel does any one know of the wires are there ready and has anyone brought the switch panel after to fit it their self ?
The extra wire ends come with the aux power option. If you did not choose that option, you do not have the extra power circuits.

Desertfox

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone, could someone please help point out where is the best location to tap power for an under seat subwoofer, it requires 10 amps but a 15 amp or more source should be enough. Fuse box photo attached, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Gren under seat fuse box.jpeg
    Gren under seat fuse box.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 68

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone, could someone please help point out where is the best location to tap power for an under seat subwoofer, it requires 10 amps but a 15 amp or more source should be enough. Fuse box photo attached, thanks in advance.
Does your car ahve the aux power option. If yes, look for the 40 amp wire ends in the battery bay and chnage the fuse from 40 amps down to 15 amps.

Desertfox

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Does your car ahve the aux power option. If yes, look for the 40 amp wire ends in the battery bay and chnage the fuse from 40 amps down to 15 amps.
Hello,

No I have just one battery in my vehicle, i am wondering if the missing fuses ( water separator water pump used for diesel engine) can be used.)

Back
Top Bottom