The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
SupaFit has confirmed to me their seat coves are now available for the Grenadier.

Order via email or phone. They will be listed on the website in due course.

EDIT: I have ordered SupaFit canvas seat covers to replace the loose fitting INEOS seat covers.
Hi, I was just contacted by black duck canvas for a quote after I enquired a while ago. They are now making seat covers for the grenadier. FYI
PEDRO

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
I did the same via their website. For front 2 seats and console cover the quote was $805.00 delivered. They say there is a 5-6 wait for delivery.

Great quality and used before, that is also for the 4Elements type covers and not just the canvas.

Aussie Battler

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just took delivery of our 2 seater wagon speced to trialmaster without the heated stuff ,not much snow up our way . I had a 350k trip home so startd to get to know the vehicle a bit and overall I am pleased except for the seat covers , without putting to finer point on it they are rubbish . should have waited and fitted black duck canvas covers ,about twice the price but 5 times better . I have them in my disco2 and they were fitted to vehicles that we usd in the pilbra mines ,they were shown no mercy and out lasted the vehicles

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Added to Part 1.

GPS TRACKING OF VEHICLE
SOLID GPS offers Australians (and other countries) a reasonably priced GPS Tracker and SIM card to track your vehicle. I have had one installed for week and it is working well so far.

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score

Looks like Supafit have covers out for the Grenadier. Owner seems happy but not sure how they compare to M&M / Tougher - seems to have less pieces in it and not fit as well.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Added today.
Adam’s Auto Accessories. I have been using Adam Rando for years for car alarms, dashcams etc. Today he installed, on the Grenadier, a front and rear dash cam, CELLINK NEO battery and I asked him to install a CAT Rust Prevention system. He does it right and at a fair price. He is based in Sydney, email: adams_auto_accessories@hotmail.com, Mobile: 0405 221 994

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Looks like Supafit have covers out for the Grenadier. Owner seems happy but not sure how they compare to M&M / Tougher - seems to have less pieces in it and not fit as well.
From what I've seen of the Supafit I'd say MM are superior in materials cant comment on the fit. I have the MM covers.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From what I've seen of the Supafit I'd say MM are superior in materials cant comment on the fit. I have the MM covers.
The fit of the Supafit is good, but not exact. It takes a week or two for the heavy canvas to settle. So I will need to refit it in two weeks to know the final result. A better fit than the INEOS seat covers.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The fit of the Supafit is good, but not exact. It takes a week or two for the heavy canvas to settle. So I will need to refit it in two weeks to know the final result. A better fit than the INEOS seat covers.
Definitely better than Ineos factory covers 👍🏼

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Definitely better than Ineos factory covers 👍🏼
I canceled the INEOS seat covers when they did not arrive with the car, by then I had the Supafit covers. Still waiting for the refund, but not holding my breath.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now added to Part 1

LONG RANGE AUX FUEL TANK (DIESEL ONLY)
Brown Davis now offer an auxiliary long range tank for the Diesel model of the Grenadier. Capacity an extra 68 litres. Discussed here. Apparently a Petrol version is under development.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The is post in a good place to start and find out what you can do with your Grenadier, while it is Australian focused once you know what you can get, start looking for suppliers in your country. Some of big names like ARB, Redarc, Lightforce, etc have overseas offices or dealers.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Electrical work done at XHQ on the Gold Coast (AU) (plus a Clevershade Awning). XHQ definitely know what they are doing, first class work.

Last edited:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
PART 1
Feel free to use or not use the posted resources, as you see fit.

AIR - PRE-CLEANER
See discussion here.

ANDERSON PLUG GUIDE (50 amp plug)
A guide to Anderson Plug pitfalls and how to properly crimp them. Ideal for the DIYers. Read here.

AWNINGS
  1. Clevershade contact here. The most suitable for the Grenadier is the 270 degree 4.0m model.
  2. Several other brands can be fitted to a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform.
  3. Rhino Rack Awning available as accessory from INEOS.
ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR PIONEER PLATFORM
  1. Rhino Rack has a large selection from mounting LED lightbars, Work lights, Maxtraxs to UHF aerials;
  2. Svnty Offroad (Pioneer Platform accessories); and
  3. Razed has a large selection of mounts for the Pioneer Platform like aerial mounts, tie down points, Maxtrax holders, etc. (over 50 items).
12 VOLT BATTTERY MONITORS
Look at the reviews here.

BATTERY POST WIRING OPTIONS
Look at this thread here. Includes Unilugs, Blueseas System Busbars and Razed Busbars,

CANVAS PRODUCTS
Part 1 here.
Part 2 here.

CLEAR SKINS/WRAPS/PPF
  1. Purnell Adventure (Sydney) offers a wrap from the dealership, roughly $1,000 than Sydney based third parties. So around AUD8.000 in January 2024;
  2. Bushwrapz DYI PPF wrap. Cost AUD660 plus postage for Entry level kit (1 year warranty), two more kits available for more money (5 and 10 year warranty);
  3. Auto Protective Brisbane, PPF (using XPEL) and tinting. Inquire about discounts for INEOS owner by email – hello@autoprotective.com.au, or phone 07 3151 2091 (Contact: Robert Dolley).
  4. Perth Detailing Centre using Bushwrapz.
Discussion here of other options. Thread suggest custom jobs between AUD8,000 and 10,000,

CTEK SMARTPASS 120S AND 250SE DC TO DC CHARGER
Read comprehensive thread here. The 4WD Supacentre has the CTEK 250SE on special from time to time.

DEUTSCH PLUGS
See extensive thread here. Connector Tech ALS was an early supporter of the INEOS Grenadier, look here.

DIFF BREATHER ADAPTERS
If you want to fit diff breathers, you need an adapter for the Grenadier’s diffs. You then connect the adapter to your Diff Breather Kit.

DIFF BREATHER KITS
Diff breathers raise the diff breather point above the waterline. The Kits are commonly installed under the bonnet. Look here for a selection of diff breathers available in Australia. I ended up buying the BRC kit, see why here.

DOOR SILL PROTECTION
Some 3M film can be applied to door sills to protect “against chips, scratches, dents and other types of damage to the door sill caused when entering & existing your car.” Look here.

DRAWERS, FRIDGE SLIDES, FITOUTS, ETC.
  1. DRIFTA (branches throughout NSW and Perth WA);
  2. Expedition HQ (Gold Coast) (lots of INEOS products);
  3. Offroad System or ORS (Sydney, NSW); and
  4. RV Storage Solutions (Victoria).
ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROLLER
See discussion here. Make sure you buy the right model, It is easy to mix up models. ones that work on the Grenadier are:
  1. Ultimate9 Model EVC401; or
  2. Ultimate9 Model evcX X401 (see page 22 Ultimate9 Catalogue here, under BMW).
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Options include:
  1. The common chemical fire extinguisher at your local auto store;
  2. Firestryker, which can be fixed using QuickFist Rubber Clamps 25-45mm. Or buy a Kit at KAON; and
  3. Blazecut T Series.
FIRST AID KIT OR SNAKE BITE KIT
Snake Bite Kit can be viewed here (I own this one), here and here.and here. Because I travel so remote, often alone, I bought a high end kit.

First Aid Kits can be bought from many places. I like the Kits from Survival First Aid here. Aldi has Kits from time to time as well.

FUSES
See extensive thread here. Remember the Busbars are also fuse boxes, so look here also.

Swe-Check has a large selection of fuses, look here.

GPS TRACKING OF VEHICLE
SOLID GPS offers Australians (and other countries) a reasonably priced GPS Tracker and SIM card to track your vehicle. I have had one installed for a while now and it is working well.

GULLWING WINDOWS
No Australian suppliers at present, but Emuwing is working on one. Buy you can buy them from Europe here.

INEOS FITTING GUIDES FOR ACCESSORIES
INEOS Accessories Installation Guides for Dealers, Installers and DYIers, look here. If asked for a country choose UK. Look on the left of the page for the various categories like exterior, interior, roof rack and cross bars.

INFOTAINMENT UNIT
Screenshield Group (Infotainment screen protector).

LED LIGHTBARS, WORKING LIGHTS, ETC.
In Australia popular brands of LED lights include (in no order):
  1. INEOS (LED Lightbar);
  2. Lightforce (Spot lights, LED Lightbars and work lights);
  3. ARB (LED Spot Lights, LED Lightbars);
  4. Ultra Vision (Spot lights, LED Lightbars and work lights);
  5. FYRLYT (Halogen Spot Lights);
  6. Teralume Industries X Strip lights;
  7. Expedition HQ Camping lights kit;
  8. Laser Lights Australia (LED Spot lights, LED Lightbars and work lights);
  9. Great White (LED Lightbars); and
  10. STEDI (LED Spot lights, LED Lightbars and work lights).

Brown Davis now offer an auxiliary long range tank for the Diesel model of the Grenadier. Capacity an extra 68 litres. Discussed here. Apparently a Petrol version is under development.

Expedition HQ have another option for 60 litres, being an XSPEC Molle panel on the rear side windows with a 30 litre fuel container on each side.

MOUNTING MAXTRAXS ON THE REAR LADDER
Look here (mini maxraxs mounted).

MOUNTED SHOWER, CHANGE ROOM, ENSUITE, ETC.
  1. Joolca Single Ensuite;
  2. Joolca Mounted Twin Ensuite;
  3. the Bundutec BunduSuit (Premium pricing);
  4. Quickpitch Quick-en-Suite Box Unit; and
  5. Quickpitch Quick-en-Suite Bag Unit.
MOUNTS
Phone Mounts
HoldMyPhone (the same products available in USA at ProClipUSA and on Amazon under the name Brodit).

Other mounts
SeaSucker.

Tip: also look under the heading Accessories for your pioneer platform above AND under UHF for aerial mounting brackets..

Part 2 in the next post.
Just found this thread. Brilliant! Very impressed with the supplier of the underslung fuel tank.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Australian focused but it can give ideas to owners in any country as to what is possible. Glad the thread helped.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Added to Part 2

RUBBER CLAMPS
Quick Fist make a variety of rubber clamps which can attach items to your cargo barrier or rear roof shelf. For example, the 25-45mm version can be used to affix the Firestryker fire extinguisher or the 80mm version can affix the ARB Jack (thanks @globalgregors).

I bought some small metal plates from the hardware (plate size varies depending on the clamp used), covered them in black fabric tape and used it to attach the rubber clamps to the cargo barrier. The black fabric tape makes the metal plates hard to see and cushions the plates to protect the paint and the fabric stops any rattles. There is hole in the bottom and the top of the Quick Fist clamp, where I used black zip ties, so the clamp was secured in 3 locations.

Quick Fist clamps are made in the USA, with plenty of dealers in the US.

Last edited:

GrenX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Now added to Part 1

I will be supplying fuel tanks once production ramps up, expected early June. Cheers Rohan GrenX & Adventure Additions Braeside VIC. Petrol version expected to be a couple of months behind.

Attachments

• IMG_1849.jpeg
    IMG_1849.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1852.jpeg
    IMG_1852.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom