The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
As others have said, he's telling a story, so a bit of jeopardy along the way seems to sell. Given his time lines, then doesn't he need to have already ordered a Grenadier?

I hope he gets one (funded however he cares to); what's not to like for the rest of us getting some free Grenadier content on YouTube.

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
I don't believe his self-perception as a journalist. He raves far too often about the "passion" that drives him.

But this is expensive. Some time ago, he also bought a plane, which was not cheap either, it could be in the price range of a fully equipped Grenadier.

And even if he has marketed his various TV series well a long time ago, not everything works. At over 60, you can't make any more big financial leaps, but he doesn't want to cut back either.

So he begs. I just hope that he doesn't lose his dignity in the process.

And then, if Ineos would sponsor him, there is the question of credibilty. But if he can convince his patreons, that won't be an issue, I guess.

I am in any case curious whether and how he will get out of this self made trap.

Last edited:

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Why is it that 4x4 24/7 and Ronny Dahl have so many more subscribers and views? Better actual adventures? More engaging personalities? A better business model?
Or all 3?
Self-aggrandisement is never appealing, though one of my son's classmates once told him "it's not arrogant if ya good..."
Ronnie comes across as authentic and (mostly) humble!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
In the nicest possible way, I like to think he doesn't review or own The Ineos Grenadier, he is showing weakness in the character that would suit a Grenadier...I have posted some words to describe the car, the character, The Grenadier.
ASPW has gone off

Attachments

• A Grenadier.jpg
    A Grenadier.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
He has always been quite emotional in his videos & he does focus quite a lot on himself but, he just took it to a whole new level.
Clearly he has received a lot of recent criticism on his channel.
Oh my.

For extra special hand waving and your rantology fix watch his classic on dual battery setups. There’s a bit of a rant, I’ll be honest I thought it was a parody, and the first video I’d seen of him. Then I saw a few of the ‘grander’ expedition type videos. Much better and more entertaining in my opinion, especially the Okavango series.

Keep on entertaining aspw clickbait maketh the YouTuber ;)

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't know that my job sucks.

"Tutto bene?" an Italian would ask.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the will power never to watch another one of his videos. I watched his rant about the foot rests on the first video and that was enough for me, comment when you drive a production vehicle, which at the last count he hadn't.

As mentioned above - all CLICK BAIT and why would INEOS sponsor someone who has attempted to damage the brand even before launch. Pathetic in my humble opinion. And yes they are aware of the damage done.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
In the nicest possible way, I like to think he doesn't review or own The Ineos Grenadier, he is showing weakness in the character that would suit a Grenadier...I have posted some words to describe the car, the character, The Grenadier.
You wrote that poem @Max ? Well done! That could be like the club motto or mission statement or something. I love it.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't know that my job sucks.

"Tutto bene?" an Italian would ask.
Yeah that didn't come across well. My job is harder work than Andrews I can guarantee it, and sometimes it sucks, but find me a job without its downsides.

He's going to lose subscribers with this attitude, as nobody watches content in their free time to be talked down upon.

(attached picture of my work, This is a good day not a sucky day)

pine.jpg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
a good morning wood!

Sorry It just came to my mind and I coud not stop writing.
If the weather is fine you have a great ob I belive. If it is rains and its windy it is clearly hard hard work!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
a good morning wood!

Sorry It just came to my mind and I coud not stop writing.
If the weather is fine you have a great ob I belive. If it is rains and its windy it is clearly hard hard work!
Yep! and being in England it seems we get more than our fair share of the latter!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
I will make content for anyone who wants to buy me a IG on this forum. Also, your jobs don't suck, just you do. Did I say that out loud.

All fun guys and I will work hard at my great job to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom