The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
The brand OKA is entirely new to me. - according to Wikipedia the brand has ceased. - Is it still being built?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
If he gets an OKA he will declare it the vehicle the grenadier should have been and it has a better ride than the grenadier 😝

Camskii is right about the level of difficulty of the tracks he has done in recent times, a basic Jimny would have eaten nearly all of them
Jimny on the CSR?
He's an avowed overlander now. I've never seen him in mud.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Definition of an “EXPERT”

Cross between a “has been” and a “drip under pressure”….

Sums ASPW up nicely.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
Considering he didn't want to burn all his bridges with Ineos, he's now questioning them directly on their posts and suggesting that it's not been tested loaded.
Screenshot_20230105_045838.jpg

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
I would love to know how many unsubscribes he has had in the last month.

He has set his stall out now for sure. IF he does test an IG what can he say ??

He likes it - he then loses face.

He doesn’t like it - well he will probably just say that for spite now as he is the chosen one.

In fact what ever he says he is compromised in my opinion. He says he is an expert but anyone who knows anything about being an expert also knows that they should look at things and make opinions and conclusions in in an objective, unbiased and independent manner. He can’t do that now !!
He's a content creator so he will always get followers, I don't follow him for his opinion as I have make up my own mind on what I deem to be good or bad and he is "brand loyal" :-(), like he was with BF Goodrich until they dumped him, now they are rubbish in his opinion. But, went on to say that the IG had excellent tyres (BFG) so figure that out? What I can glean from listening to him is that he favours those who sponsor him, even if he contradicts himself. Not particularly smart if you want to be potrayed as someone with integrity.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
ASPW has informed Ineos Automotive that he will hold his breath until they promise to let him have a free Grenadier

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Considering he didn't want to burn all his bridges with Ineos, he's now questioning them directly on their posts and suggesting that it's not been tested loaded.
View attachment 7799424
I understand where he is coming from.
I emailed Toyota asking for proof on their load rating for the LC300 and not even a negative reply
It's like they don't even care about me.
I have over 26,000 followers on LinkedIn and I am a global brand ambassador for Xero shoes.
I will never buy an LC300 now, well wasn't ever going to but..........

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Mif
I understand where he is coming from.
I emailed Toyota asking for proof on their load rating for the LC300 and not even a negative reply
It's like they don't even care about me.
I have over 26,000 followers on LinkedIn and I am a global brand ambassador for Xero shoes.
I will never buy an LC300 now, well wasn't ever going to but..........
May have gotten a more positive response if you were from Crocs or Skechers

Back
Top Bottom