The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Any owners regret getting/not getting safari windows?

douggie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
They are a must. I love them.

I live in QLD and mine are tinted with 99% infrared stop. I did have a leak initially in July when I got the vehicle. Dealer put the replacement seals in for the known issue and no problems since then. It’s great to keep the vehicle from getting too hot when parked outside. Also great in forest drives to see a little bit more (old vehicle Jeep GC with opening skylight and it was magic for driving through Fraser Island looking forward to doing the same with the Grenadier)

Only downside is the glare for my wife who would like retractable blinds for them.

D

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
Only ever called thongs in Tassy. And drinking fountain , not "bubbler" 😁
We're cultured.

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Pluggers, double pluggers or thongs (in Oz), Jandals (kiwi), Flip flops elsewhere in less civilized society I suppose.
Growing up in Canada, we called the footwear thongs. Then some time in the 90s, I started hearing people refer to buttfloss underwear as thongs. So I've retreated safetly to flipflops now also. Sorry. :-(

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
I must admit these were a must-have for me. A deal breaker almost, I feel they transform the interior. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom