The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another UK Grenadier has arrived

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
I'd be happy if mine was at the dealer!
Why?
then he stands alone outside in the cold in the rain and snow, sometimes in the dark.
and that for weeks/months!?

I wish that mine only comes when I can bring him home the next day, in a cozy garage, where we can cuddle up at night and study the holy book together in the glow of the interior lighting!

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
I see it has white lettering out on the tyres. My dealer actually asked me which way round I wanted them last week, which I was impressed with.
Ineos said to me you get white chav lettering like it or not.
P,S, Why can't any dealer register them???????????????????????????????????????????/

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
My dealer said, they seem to be random, with which way round they had been mounted. In fact it was that random the four main tyres were white out and the spare was the other way round. Now that’s attention to detail 😝

Why can’t a dealer register what ?

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
My dealer said, they seem to be random, with which way round they had been mounted. In fact it was that random the four main tyres were white out and the spare was the other way round. Now that’s attention to detail 😝

Why can’t a dealer register what ?
You know that Porsche (for sure in the past, I don't know at the present) mounted the Porsche shield in the pneumatic rims with the tip oriented towards the valve... That was attention to detail... But, I don't think that is the right spirit of a Grenadier...

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
P,S, Why can't any dealer register them???????????????????????????????????????????/
Quite a few year back, against my wishes, tyre fitters fitted my BF Goodrich white letters out. My true chav colours came through and I ended up leaving them that way. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 24FBD733-332B-4C50-A037-F235B8C7E6E8.jpeg
    24FBD733-332B-4C50-A037-F235B8C7E6E8.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 47

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
That would be because the spare is reverse mounted to allow for storage. 🙂

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
You know that Porsche (for sure in the past, I don't know at the present) mounted the Porsche shield in the pneumatic rims with the tip oriented towards the valve... That was attention to detail... But, I don't think that is the right spirit of a Grenadier...
Pretty standard best practice with bicycle tyres is to make sure the lettering is closest to the valve when fitting.

Back
Top Bottom