The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another UK Grenadier has arrived

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
My Grenadier arrived at the dealer, Chandlers of Belton about noon today. Like every other retail Grenadier it remains a 2.7T paperweight until it gets a software flash and registered. I'm told it has a better than 50% chance of being released before the next cycle race I'm marshalling on the 23rd April.
Never really been a fan of Britannia Blue, but with that white roof it looks a different car altogether, stunning! (y)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
My Grenadier arrived at the dealer, Chandlers of Belton about noon today. Like every other retail Grenadier it remains a 2.7T paperweight until it gets a software flash and registered. I'm told it has a better than 50% chance of being released before the next cycle race I'm marshalling on the 23rd April.
Wow - the blue with the white roof. Fantastic!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My Grenadier arrived at the dealer, Chandlers of Belton about noon today.
Looks nice. 👍

Is that the first one they've got in? Were you allowed inside it?

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well done Jeremy, that will be two Britania blue ones for Colin to play with!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spoke to Adam this morning and he said three had arrived. Not mine - but heyho! I asked him what he thought of the build quality and he was very positive. Your thoughts Jeremy?

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Before I went to see mine last Friday, dealer said he was stunned by the build quality.
Indeed after sitting in mine - doors close with bank vault feel and sound. Interior trim is unbelievable.

Donney Grey Fieldmaster ( which looks very black at 5m but hints gunmetal close up)

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Before I went to see mine last Friday, dealer said he was stunned by the build quality.
Indeed after sitting in mine - doors close with bank vault feel and sound. Interior trim is unbelievable.

Donney Grey Fieldmaster ( which looks very black at 5m but hints gunmetal close up)
So better than the PTO2’s then?

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Spoke to Adam this morning and he said three had arrived. Not mine - but heyho! I asked him what he thought of the build quality and he was very positive. Your thoughts Jeremy?
~I cannot say I have looked in too much detail; I was there less than 10 minutes, but there were two blues ones, a donny grey and a magic mushroom, as well as my britannia blue one. They look stunning, but I will need to take more time for a proper look.

Back
Top Bottom