The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another senior manager gone - Gary Pearson

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Ineos is still currently advertising that there is a 3D repair manual for end customers available so they are able to do small things on their own. Truth it is not. *)There is also no side note that it is not available yet.
So what should one think about that? I promise something. I take money for something and then it is not there. Hmmm what is that called again?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Ineos is still currently advertising that there is a 3D repair manual for end customers available so they are able to do small things on their own. Truth it is not. *)There is also no side note that it is not available yet.
So what should one think about that? I promise something. I take money for something and then it is not there. Hmmm what is that called again?
Marketing

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
  • Jeremy Edwards 10:59 PM
    So congratulations on your move to Andersen EV. Do you know who has taken up the reins at IA in your absence? Thank you for your past assistance.
  • TODAY Gary Pearson sent the following message at 10:23 AM

Hi Jeremy, thank you and I wish you many more miles of Grenadier-ing.

No one has moved in to the sales role yet but the projects around the manual and parts sites sit with Aftersales, which is headed up by Steve Graham

• Jeremy Edwards sent the following messages at 10:31 AM
    Jeremy Edwards 10:31 AM
    Thank you, Gary. I will put out some feelers
Cut and pasted from LinkedIn. I have found Steve Graham on LinkedIn and reached out.

Last edited:

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
  • Jeremy Edwards 10:59 PM
    So congratulations on your move to Andersen EV. Do you know who has taken up the reins at IA in your absence? Thank you for your past assistance.
  • TODAY Gary Pearson sent the following message at 10:23 AM

Hi Jeremy, thank you and I wish you many more miles of Grenadier-ing.

No one has moved in to the sales role yet but the projects around the manual and parts sites sit with Aftersales, which is headed up by Steve Graham

• Jeremy Edwards sent the following messages at 10:31 AM
    Jeremy Edwards 10:31 AM
    Thank you, Gary. I will put out some feelers
Cut and pasted from LinkedIn. I have found Steve Graham on LinkedIn and reached out.
Hi mate sorry about the other day, I missed you by 5 minutes! I have spoken to Steve Graham at length on a number of occasions, a very helpful man. He has been with the project from the start and has been the "champion" for the manuals being available to purchasers. I is the financial side that are refusing to release them as they believe they have a very high intrinsic value, also to protect delivery agents income. My understanding is that Ineos can only monopolise anything for two years (info from Brink)
Paul D

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
You are not allowed to discuss politics on here so please don't bring that moronic clown up.
Some people will get offended.

Wait for it................................................

I am SO Offended by you speaking of our Moronic Clown! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom