The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Amending an order

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anybody made an amendment to their order......and how did you do it and have it confirmed?.

Cheers

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
I did try a few days ago and the system wanted another £2500, it assumes it is for a second vehicle!
Spoke to Mark Godbold who said your chosen dealer will be able to make alterations before your final confirmation

Local time
Reaction score
You will have to ring them up and get it escalated not easy but don't  give and be persistent .

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
Given they've all these provisos that prices and specifications are subject to change, I'd expect them to allow us to amend the order before signing the final sales contract. I'd take my order as is and be happy, but I would like the opportunity to revise the order should the specifications or prices change in a substantial way. 

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Following placing your order and before signing the contract (approximately 60 days from the date of production (roll off the line), INEOS has confirmed that you can:

1. Make changes to both the interior and exterior that are not "major" changes (major= not specifically defined but e.g. engine is major);
2. Make a final change at the point of contract signing.

regards

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Mark Evans  grenadierboy userid=8954799 postid=1332815447]Following placing your order and before signing the contract (approximately 60 days from the date of production (roll off the line), INEOS has confirmed that you can:

1. Make changes to both the interior and exterior that are not "major" changes (major= not specifically defined but e.g. engine is major);
2. Make a final change at the point of contract signing.

regards[/QUOTE]

Anyone knows how to to it? I want to change 3 minor positions.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The INEOS helpline said either:

1. call them, quote your order number and tell them the changes over the phone. INEOS will then revert with a confirmation of the change (and I think they said an update order summary with the new costs)

OR

2. send them an email and they will respond as above.

I said I prefer 2. as there is then a record of my request (and he agreed)

Igfan

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
I went through option 2 above after calling them. My changes were drop the roof rack and add safari windows. They said someone would be in touch. Haven’t heard anything since Monday when I put the change in.

Back
Top Bottom