The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

After market filters

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
What service parts did you take Logsplitter? Very interested as am about to head off through the Simpson desert and other locations in Central Australia.
Just took engine oil, diff oil, power steering fluid, air and engine oil filters and a brake pads. Didn’t need the brake pads even after 26’000 km which surprised me in those conditions. Of course if you read the thread I needed cable ties, soft fencing wire and glue but that’s standard for any expedition in my view. Note mine is a petrol and no accessible fuel filter on the early models as in the tank. I have a. “Mr Filter” fuel filter that I used for all fuel I took out of my Jerry cans in case of contaminants.
Oh and spare windscreen wipers that I didn’t need but a windscreen chip repair kit that I did use.

Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
Just took engine oil, diff oil, power steering fluid, air and engine oil filters and a brake pads. Didn’t need the brake pads even after 26’000 km which surprised me in those conditions. Of course if you read the thread I needed cable ties, soft fencing wire and glue but that’s standard for any expedition in my view. Note mine is a petrol and no accessible fuel filter on the early models as in the tank. I have a. “Mr Filter” fuel filter that I used for all fuel I took out of my Jerry cans in case of contaminants.
Oh and spare windscreen wipers that I didn’t need but a windscreen chip repair kit that I did use.
Fabulous. Thank you thats very helpful. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom