The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

After Market Audio Upgrade

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
I "tried" adjusting the bass on the system tonight as the whole vehicle vibrates like something out of south LA or Miami Beach! Initially thought for a moment something in the engine had broken loose and was vibrating. I was down to a flashlight, dental mirror and the tweezers from my small Swiss Army pocket knife trying to adjust knobs! The product shows "external" knobs to adjust but they don't exist. Any and all suggestions on "adjusting" so I can enjoy 60,70,80's music and Classical would be appreciated. I'm on the verge of heading to Crutchfield! Cheers!

Let Crutchfield's website help you :)

SiMsound

Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Picked mine up last night with the "Premium Sound" and I concluded that this upgrade needs to be re-named on the Ineos Build Configurator. Maybe call it, "Eh" sound upgrade! I saw some threads about subwoofer adjustments which seems helpful but I think a whole system replacement is the answer, any idea when you might launch for retail purchase?
TX you get a dm. ;-) For all others. Our plug and play soundsystem solution is now availble in our shop.

https://shop.car-u-audio.de/fahrzeugspezifisch/ineos.html

Worldwide shipping is possible.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reactions: BVB

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Also, are your A pillars with tweeters for LHD models?
I reached out to them and received a prompt response that the pictures are actually from a LHD vehicle and are available. They are laid out in reverse in the pictures.

Last edited:

SiMsound

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
We connect the amplifier solutions (V3, V4, V4M and the OEM upgrade Kit) to the headunit (under the steering wheel) with plug and play connectors. There is no cutting or welding on any wire needed!

And for sure. We recommend soundproofing of the doors too. We offer two options. A classic door insulation set which makes the sound better with less rattle noises etc. and a thermo insulation kit for everyone who wants to sleep in the Grenadier.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We connect the amplifier solutions (V3, V4, V4M and the OEM upgrade Kit) to the headunit (under the steering wheel) with plug and play connectors. There is no cutting or welding on any wire needed!

And for sure. We recommend soundproofing of the doors too. We offer two options. A classic door insulation set which makes the sound better with less rattle noises etc. and a thermo insulation kit for everyone who wants to sleep in the Grenadier.
How do I order? There is no option of US shipping on your website.

I would like to order the Audison AF C8.14 bit amplifier with the plug and play harnesses and instructions. I already have speakers and a subwoofer purchased. Is there anyway to do this?

SiMsound

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
How do I order? There is no option of US shipping on your website.

I would like to order the Audison AF C8.14 bit amplifier with the plug and play harnesses and instructions. I already have speakers and a subwoofer purchased. Is there anyway to do this?
We can send you the AF C8.14bit but the software is made for our system. If you se your current system (speakers and woofers) nothing will match perfect (Filters, EQ and most important Phase and Time allignement). If you would like to order you can dm me.
Actually we modify the shop for international shipping option. Meanwhile you can order by dm or via mail to bs@car-u-audio.de.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
That is the beauty of this platform.
I can think of 437 things I want to do before an audio upgrade,
11 of those are going to the toilet/bathroom and 14 are clipping my toenails.
However this is your vehicle and you can modify it however you want to suit your needs.
Life is good!!

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just ordered the V2 set which includes the 4 woofers and 2 tweeters plus A-pillars. I've already upgraded my sub and really just want to lift the front soundstage. I'll report back with the results if anyone else is thinking of doing this.

Kaj

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
It´s no shipping product because it´s a local solution for Germany. And there is no instalation manual available.
But ours have which used also Audison products.;-9
Got it. Now after i watched your video i understand a lot better. Great looking system! One question for you: in case I have the version of the roof panel with all the Aux switches (ie the 4 additional in the “top” panel), is it still possible to install the volume / bass knob somewhere in the roof panel?

SiMsound

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Got it. Now after i watched your video i understand a lot better. Great looking system! One question for you: in case I have the version of the roof panel with all the Aux switches (ie the 4 additional in the “top” panel), is it still possible to install the volume / bass knob somewhere in the roof panel?
Yes. You can install the knob in the middle between switches. It´s a bit more work but it will fit.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
I just ordered the V2 set which includes the 4 woofers and 2 tweeters plus A-pillars. I've already upgraded my sub and really just want to lift the front soundstage. I'll report back with the results if anyone else is thinking of doing this.
HI RobP, It would be great if you could document your install and provide feedback and photos. Dabull

Back
Top Bottom