The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Adelaide Test drives, with videos.

Overlandplus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, just thought people may be interested in the recent video's i took at the Adelaide Australia test drives. I must say I was very pleased with the vehicle, especially as it is only the PT02 with all the updates. It seems to have adequate ability off road and the acceleration was as expected. The B57 sounds great inside and certainly is the pick of the two for me. The Low range ratio was very good and I hope not too much changes with the prodution models.

my appologies for the winging about the winch, I understand the restrictions manufacturers have on them but I felt it was just too big off a price to pay for a winch, which most will only use sparingly.

I thew in a couple of kangaroo's for our members outside of Aus.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, just thought people may be interested in the recent video's i took at the Adelaide Australia test drives. I must say I was very pleased with the vehicle, especially as it is only the PT02 with all the updates. It seems to have adequate ability off road and the acceleration was as expected. The B57 sounds great inside and certainly is the pick of the two for me. The Low range ratio was very good and I hope not too much changes with the prodution models.

my appologies for the winging about the winch, I understand the restrictions manufacturers have on them but I felt it was just too big off a price to pay for a winch, which most will only use sparingly.

I thew in a couple of kangaroo's for our members outside of Aus.

Both of your videos were discussed here as soon as you uploaded them to YouTube. 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom