The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2024 model vs 2023

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
hi everyone, I am currently considering to place the order for either:
1. 2024 model with 400W power take off, plus few new assisted steering/ driving additions
2. 2023 model 10% less expensive

additionally, all new extras are +17% more expensive to add on vs 2023 pre-set alternatives I could find on existing car stock.

any opinion if 2024 model is worth paying so much more??

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
hi everyone, I am currently considering to place the order for either:
1. 2024 model with 400W power take off, plus few new assisted steering/ driving additions
2. 2023 model 10% less expensive

additionally, all new extras are +17% more expensive to add on vs 2023 pre-set alternatives I could find on existing car stock.

any opinion if 2024 model is worth paying so much more??
It’s the same car, but without the ADAS safety systems.

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s the same car, but without the ADAS safety systems.
thanks for reply Voader! I noticed this thread https://grenadier4x4.uk/2023-v-2024-model-year/, where besides the ADAS it states about Power Take Off,400W as a standard in trail master and Petrol Fuel Filter.

There is also the water separator but unfortunately diesel is not yet delivered here in Dubai.

but heh... I also don't think they're worth the price increase

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
thanks for reply Voader! I noticed this thread https://grenadier4x4.uk/2023-v-2024-model-year/, where besides the ADAS it states about Power Take Off,400W as a standard in trail master and Petrol Fuel Filter.

There is also the water separator but unfortunately diesel is not yet delivered here in Dubai.

but heh... I also don't think they're worth the price increase
These are options here in Belgium. But maybe in other markets they made it standard. But any way there was also a price increase on the 2024 models. 2023 model’s are almost all preordered vehicles from before the production even has started. So it’s not all in the parts or options.

Reactions: RBM

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Do you need the driver aids? Long distance motorway driving?
not really... I rather hope I can deactivate them :) but the Power Take Off would be useful at least for me, and the filter too, considering the quality of fuel is questionable in some places where I intent to go...

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
not really... I rather hope I can deactivate them :) but the Power Take Off would be useful at least for me, and the filter too, considering the quality of fuel is questionable in some places where I intent to go...
The filter can easely be added afterwards. You can also add a more powerful inverter afterwards. Even up to 2000W. Some here on the forum already did this.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are some combinations that had been possible in the 23 model which are now not available anymore. Fieldmaster with dual battery or 17“ wheels for example.

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There are some combinations that had been possible in the 23 model which are now not available anymore. Fieldmaster with dual battery or 17“ wheels for example.
exactly! I noticed that and was wondering how that works on 2024, particularly on dual battery

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The filter can easely be added afterwards. You can also add a more powerful inverter afterwards. Even up to 2000W. Some here on the forum already did this.
true! i will certainly look for the 2000W inverter.

do you guys have any experience in post installing the winch? on a stock trailmaster available unfortunately without the winch...:(

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
true! i will certainly look for the 2000W inverter.

do you guys have any experience in post installing the winch? on a stock trailmaster available unfortunately without the winch...:(
I don’t have the winch at the moment, but planning to install one this year or next year. Just waiting to see what the aftermarket is coming with. I know LeTech already has an aftermarket setup. And also a company here in Belgium is creating one. And for sure there will be others.

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t have the winch at the moment, but planning to install one this year or next year. Just waiting to see what the aftermarket is coming with. I know LeTech already has an aftermarket setup. And also a company here in Belgium is creating one. And for sure there will be others.
the guys here recommended this one. I've asked more details how and where would that fit in but do not have yet any details.

Attachments

• EVO-12-salesheet_v1 (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
the guys here recommended this one. I've asked more details how and where would that fit in but do not have yet any details.
Warn is definitely good stuff👍 I have one on my Defender. But the make of the winch is not the problem at the moment. You need a new part to put in the middle of the bumper. The middle piece is now manly out off plastic. So you need a steel mounting piece to put in the place of that middle bumper, that is strong enough, connected to the chassis and where you can mount you winch on. Don’t forget that probably you will also have to have stronger springs on the front axle due to the extra weight of the winch and his buildup.

RBM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Warn is definitely good stuff👍 I have one on my Defender. But the make of the winch is not the problem at the moment. You need a new part to put in the middle of the bumper. The middle piece is now manly out off plastic. So you need a steel mounting piece to put in the place of that middle bumper, that is strong enough, connected to the chassis and where you can mount you winch on. Don’t forget that probably you will also have to have stronger springs on the front axle due to the extra weight of the winch and his buildup.
will share with you what they propose... it would mean quite a saving for me

Back
Top Bottom