The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

14 Power points/rear view and split doors????

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Ok so that doesn’t help. Cheers
Price list says 2 x front USB and 1 x 12V socket.
This dies not include the rear seat outlets above, which are an element of the ‘Smooth’ pack.
Or presumably the 2 x footwell outlets listed in the auxiliary switch preparation(?).

1675683537753.png

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Price list says 2 x front USB and 1 x 12V socket.
This dies not include the rear seat outlets above, which are an element of the ‘Smooth’ pack.
Or presumably the 2 x footwell outlets listed in the auxiliary switch preparation(?).

View attachment 7802545
94BE3524-FAE9-4555-9BDA-6239B388C0EE.jpegD5BC4046-A419-4055-A10B-746A878A49B3.jpegLooks like there are two standard in the footwells and an additional one in the passenger footwell with the preparation but I don’t think they are USB style. Maybe Deutche plugs?

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Come one @Tazzieman, at least give me a ciggy socket so I can charge the iphone and the ipad with my hema on it. 😉
Come on , make a dedicated charging hub and keep the wires out of the cockpit! You don't see spaghetti junction in aeroplanes do you?
Btw what is this iphone thing of which ye speake?

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As in off the 'second'/auxiliary battery?
I don't think we've actually had it confirmed which battery is supporting the auxiliary circuits, but yes - one presumes it'd be the second.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think we've actually had it confirmed which battery is supporting the auxiliary circuits, but yes - one presumes it'd be the second.
This one answered in the Mark Evans accessory video: toggling the battery isolator is necessary to activate the auxiliary high load switches, confirming they are running off the second battery as expected.
Apologies if we knew this already and I'd missed it...

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So you're not very practical?
That’s a matter of application- I buy a ciggy socket extension that has two ciggy sockets and 2-3 usb connections and then go from there - has worked so far. But I’ve always had sockets at the bottom of the dash to work with as a start. If the KISS principle won’t work, then I suppose we will improvise overcome adapt.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
The back view is so bad (according to some reviews) because of the doors and the spare tyre, that you won't need it ;)
I'm afraid the poor rear visibility won't stop others from blinding me. So a self dimming mirror still makes sense. And I'd even like to have them as side mirrors.

Self dimming mirrors are imo the best convenience option I've ever seen. They stay invisible as you don't simply notice them. They silently do their job, don't talk to you end never ask for attention. This is one of the features you won't miss until it's gone.

Last edited:

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7802547View attachment 7802548Looks like there are two standard in the footwells and an additional one in the passenger footwell with the preparation but I don’t think they are USB style. Maybe Deutche plugs?

I've asked this before elsewhere, can someone tell me / show me a picture of where the medium outlet bonnet is in the front of the car!?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I guess an EXTRA 20% of visibility lost due to split doors versus single barn
This still leaves 80%. I think you will still notice cars.

But I agree in that it might become a problem for pedestrians, bicycles and motorbikes.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
so I think they are wise not to offer this from the factory.
They will. It will be a paid option on a later version.

That's what I was told by an Ineos representative at Abenteuer+Allrad last year.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
They will. It will be a paid option on a later version.

That's what I was told by an Ineos representative at Abenteuer+Allrad last year.
Well on 2nd thoughts I think you're right. The future cars will require inbuilt coffee machines and foot warmers too.
And somewhere to charge the electric toothbrush.

Back
Top Bottom