The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Worldwide availability of tire size T/A KO2 LT265/70R17 121/118S

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
Since we are so international here, it would be interesting to know what your opinion is on the procurement of IG standard tires in the various countries / continents. Very common seems to be 16" offroad tires. But what about 17" tires for the IG?

I am interested in this question because we are planning a world trip with the IG.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Since we are so international here, it would be interesting to know what your opinion is on the procurement of IG standard tires in the various countries / continents. Very common seems to be 16" offroad tires. But what about 17" tires for the IG?

I am interested in this question because we are planning a world trip with the IG.
!6 & 17 are readily available in Australia
18 is available in cities and larger country towns.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
Go with 275/70/17 or 285/70/17
we (uk) can get 265/70/17 or 285/70/17 if you want 275 then it drops to /65/17.

if looked hard enough you might get the 275/70's but not quoted so unlikely here.

I'll try the 285/70/17 (33's) in muds and see how I go

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score

Depending on region you’re travelling to… best way to be totally sure is to order in advance to a regional dealership/Bosch shop/hotel/fixer. We normally time it with a planned service.

Example: teed up a set of Cooper Zeons in Barnaul. Was going to ship a set in but the local LR service manager new a guy and sourced them 30% cheaper elsewhere in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom