The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Windscreen Wipers

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
For those that want spare or replacement windscreen wipers, they are standard Bosch aero blades. No fancy fittings just the regular type so should be able to buy online if you have the right length.

Local time
Reaction score
Is the rectangular square fitting on the end of the arm, part of the arm or part of the blade

Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is the rectangular square fitting on the end of the arm, part of the arm or part of the blade
Must be part of the arm. Here’s a picture of a spare rear wiper blade. That was in stock for Ineos. As the front ones weren’t in stock I was told by the technician that Bosch aero blades are a direct replacement. I’m not with my vehicle at the moment but when I get to measure the length of the front blades I will order spare Bosch blades. If anyone has access to their Grenadier could they measure front blade length please. IMG_1930.jpeg

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Must be part of the arm. Here’s a picture of a spare rear wiper blade. That was in stock for Ineos. As the front ones weren’t in stock I was told by the technician that Bosch aero blades are a direct replacement. I’m not with my vehicle at the moment but when I get to measure the length of the front blades I will order spare Bosch blades. If anyone has access to their Grenadier could they measure front blade length please. View attachment 7818343
407mm (16inch)

hope that helps

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Bosch Scheibenwischerblätter sind noch nicht auf der deutschen Website verfügbar. Ich kann nach Ineos Grenadier suchen und es macht 2 Vorschläge, Diesel und Benzin, aber es gibt keine "Ersatzteile".
IMG_0297.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
The rear is a 15" non aero as the aero bosh fouls the trim .

Back
Top Bottom