The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Who is ordering the compass?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
FWIW.... From the brochures, the compass is listed as an option, not an accessory, implying it is installed during production, not afterwards by the dealers..

EDIT: clarification... the compass is standard inclusion on the Fieldmaster and Trialmaster versions but an option on the "standard" stationwagon and commercial/utility.

Last edited:

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
According to my Fieldmaster Spec - its in the package.. and listed in the feature spec I did receive
So I expect mine to be fitted with compass..

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Where to hell do you find those pictures all the time? Did you hack into Ineos SharePoint?
I assume this is a picture of the next design evolution for the 2024 model or am I wrong?
Pictures are just mined off the net. You've probably even seen that photo before. The effort, if you want to call it that, comes in collating, sorting and retrieving them.

Once more vehicles are out there then hopefully more people will illustrate their posts with photos and my archive can be put in a box.

It's an early prototype vehicle so probably fed into what we've got now.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
I want a nice analogue clock in there
My suggestion. 24h, one finger only. Quarz. Reduced to the bare minimum.
Remove the bracelet and place the clock behind a shade with only the round center visible..

Svalbard_Solfestuka_AA11_01_prot.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Pictures are just mined off the net. You've probably even seen that photo before. The effort, if you want to call it that, comes in collating, sorting and retrieving them.

Once more vehicles are out there then hopefully more people will illustrate their posts with photos and my archive can be put in a box.

It's an early prototype vehicle so probably fed into what we've got now.
I know you said you’ll be playing around and taking photos. If you get to examine the clock please let us know. If I end up building a SW I’d be interested in options for that spot.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
I know you said you’ll be playing around and taking photos. If you get to examine the clock please let us know. If I end up building a SW I’d be interested in options for that spot.
I'm not sure what you are asking?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Someone on here in the UK, came on and in their very first few posts gave a long list of what they already planned to change on the car.

One of them was have a Breitling clock mounted where the compass goes, so it seems someone out there already looking at options for customers and there might be one for sale in the near future on eBay or here.

I assume there will be a nice little jumble sale of parts on the forum eventually when more are out there.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are asking?
I thought somewhere you mentioned that you were going to start toying around and sharing what you discovered but I must be mistaken. Mea culpa.

JayKrup

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone been successful with the Analog clock idea? I'm wondering if the IWC by Mercedes would work. If the pigtails are same?1000008316.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_134951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_134951_Chrome.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom