The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the info! I was sure my VIN would be aboard but I'm not seeing it. Could I bother you to check one more if you have the capability? The Toledo, also en route from Zeebrugge to Baltimore?
I'll pop in some more BOLs later this evening and see what I can come up with, but as of this moment all inbound ships to the port have been stopped or diverted until they can extract the bridge from the water

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll pop in some more BOLs later this evening and see what I can come up with, but as of this moment all inbound ships to the port have been stopped or diverted until they can extract the bridge from the water
Wonder if Baltimore vehicle transport ship traffic will be diverted to Brunswick? News was showing one "green" ship still on the Harbor side of the bridge - a vehicle transport ship. It will be there for a long while. Is there a Canadian port on the East Coast that receives vehicle transport ships?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wonder if Baltimore vehicle transport ship traffic will be diverted to Brunswick? News was showing one "green" ship still on the Harbor side of the bridge - a vehicle transport ship. It will be there for a long while. Is there a Canadian port on the East Coast that receives vehicle transport ships?
All Canadian Grenadiers land in Halifax, but East Coast US vehicle ports serviced by Wallenius Wilhelmsen also include NJ and SC

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like this was diverted to New York (originally bound for Baltimore). Trying to figure out what the BOL or customer reference number are but not sure how...

1711544890195.jpg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like this was diverted to New York (originally bound for Baltimore). Trying to figure out what the BOL or customer reference number are but not sure how...
It's purely guess and test, or, just sequentially increase the numbers until you find something. It says 2000 at a time, but only checks 10 at a time.

A few more I've stumbled upon:
Morning Carol - Due in Tacoma 4/19 - Cust # 6200002750
Morning Linda - Due in Brunswick 4/12 - Cust # 6200002752
Morning Lynn - Due in Halifax 4/16 - Cust # 6200002753

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Digging even further...

Tirranna - Due in Tacoma 5/4 - Cust # 6200002852
Morning Linda - Due in Brunswick, 4/12 - Cust # 6200002853 (this is an add'l Cust # to the one in the previous post)
Morning Lady - Due in Brunswick, 4/13 - Cust # 6200002877

In this search I went from 6200002687-6200002999

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Anand. Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing my VIN x12882.

I would suspect that your vehicle is on NYK lines. NYK lines have three ships arriving this month. Yours should be being processed for dealership delivery. I am in the same situation as you. Any day now Mallig. Any day now...

TXJOHN

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Digging even further...

Tirranna - Due in Tacoma 5/4 - Cust # 6200002852
Morning Linda - Due in Brunswick, 4/12 - Cust # 6200002853 (this is an add'l Cust # to the one in the previous post)
Morning Lady - Due in Brunswick, 4/13 - Cust # 6200002877

In this search I went from 6200002687-6200002999
Thanks for the leg work. I was just about to buy a close match off a lot after a chat yesterday where I was told the truck was still at the auto plant. Thanks to your work I see it has been at the dock for 3 weeks and has a delivery date in April to Brunswick. I will wait for "my" truck now.
This purchase is somewhat of a magical mystery tour.
Thanks anand.

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like they're getting diverted to New York and New Jersey.

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I would suspect that your vehicle is on NYK lines. NYK lines have three ships arriving this month. Yours should be being processed for dealership delivery. I am in the same situation as you. Any day now Mallig. Any day now...
Finger's crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Are the three NYK ships you are referring to all arriving in Brunswick? If you know the names of the ships I have a buddy that works in logistics that might be able to get some more info for us.

BTW, today I was literally emailing another dealer to see if they would modify an Eldoret Blue w/White roof they have on their lot to make it really close to my order. He says they can do it, including deleting (removing) the Raised Air Intake, but it looks like he would still charge me for the RAI and labor to remove it, plus I'd be getting some things I didn't order but would be happy to pay for, like leather seats and the High-load Aux Switch Panel. But, they want $999 doc fees too. I don't think my current dealership is charging that much.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
But, they want $999 doc fees too. I don't think my current dealership is charging that much.
I think only 2 dealers are that high, Crown in FL and Triad in NC... And was the primary reason why I switched from Triad to Regal

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Finger's crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Are the three NYK ships you are referring to all arriving in Brunswick? If you know the names of the ships I have a buddy that works in logistics that might be able to get some more info for us.

BTW, today I was literally emailing another dealer to see if they would modify an Eldoret Blue w/White roof they have on their lot to make it really close to my order. He says they can do it, including deleting (removing) the Raised Air Intake, but it looks like he would still charge me for the RAI and labor to remove it, plus I'd be getting some things I didn't order but would be happy to pay for, like leather seats and the High-load Aux Switch Panel. But, they want $999 doc fees too. I don't think my current dealership is charging that much.

So I checked NYK Lines arriving in Brunswick but my search did not return any. I reached my free daily limit search but I'll try again tomorrow.

------------

I hear you on the available IG vehicles at the dealerships. They asked me as well. I checked it, and it's not close to what I wanted. So I'm being patient - it will arrive.

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I think only 2 dealers are that high, Crown in FL and Triad in NC... And was the primary reason why I switched from Triad to Regal
Yep, it's Triad I am communicating with.

So I checked NYK Lines arriving in Brunswick but my search did not return any. I reached my free daily limit search but I'll try again tomorrow.
------------
I hear you on the available IG vehicles at the dealerships. They asked me as well. I checked it, and it's not close to what I wanted. So I'm being patient - it will arrive.

Thanks for checking. I've had zero luck searching that nykroro.com website for any useful information.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom