The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
On the Morning Composer off the Senegal coast, close to Cape Verde Islands.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
So now they are telling me that my estimated delivery is Q1 2024. That is a nice way of saying Mar 31. But, I'm patient. Very patient. :)
Be sure to track it. Mine was October Production and I didn’t plan to track it until late December. I decided to figure out the tracking yesterday and discovered it is sitting at the Port of Baltimore!

IA seem to have upped production.

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Be sure to track it. Mine was October Production and I didn’t plan to track it until late December. I decided to figure out the tracking yesterday and discovered it is stirring at the Port of Baltimore!
Agree - I was told if would arrive in January - it was on a list that someone posted and now it’s in the US

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Haleluia! I just received word from RDS that my G has arrived at the store. It has arrived without the hitch I had ordered and my pre order number was 9451 and my VIN is 7320. I am on vacation, so the timing is perfect since I am having many options installed by RDS.

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Latest on my new ride. Donny Grey/White Roof, winch, diff locks. Looking to wrap in 10 mill satin, red door, roof rack, runners, 270 degree batwing, drawers, Black Sheep runners and M.O.L.L.E. Carriers, M&M seat covers and rooftop accessories.
Maybe take delivery in two weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5958.jpeg
    IMG_5958.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5955.jpeg
    IMG_5955.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 42

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did RDS give you a wrap quote?

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. They quoted $6800 for a full wrap and then said sill would be an additional $300. I am negotiating with them as I also have a local company that has quoted me $6,000. I might remove the roof wrap as it may not be necessary with the roof rack Addition.

dbaudoin

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Off the coast of Baja with an ETA of the 11/20 - but I bet closer to end of month:for those of us still wao

anyway to see VINs on the two ships that just arrived? (not WLWH)
For those of us still waiting (impatiently after being advised it had arrived in US but later advise it was actuall still pending shipment in Europe), is there a list of customer ref numbers floating around for future shipments? Any guidance appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

NOLA Grenadier

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us still waiting (impatiently after being advised it had arrived in US but later advise it was actually still pending shipment in Europe), is there a list of customer ref numbers floating around for future shipments? Any guidance appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year to all.
Hello dbaudoin,

I am also one of the early pre-orders and VINs (00695X) that was told my IG was at the port awaiting shipping to the dealer since early December. My last communication directly with Ineos informed me that my vehicle is still in Europe awaiting shipment to the U.S. I asked my dealer and Ineos why the location of my vehicle changed (U.S. port in early December and now in Europe awaiting shipment to the U.S.) and they basically have no answer other than the communication below from Ineos:

"I can assure you that your vin number is correct and I can guarantee that your vehicle has been built!
It won't be much longer until you can finally get your hands on one of our new Grenadiers, and we are looking forward to getting you behind the wheel!"

When I asked my dealer why the location of my vehicle suddenly changed from at the U.S. port awaiting delivery to still in Europe awaiting transport to the U.S., the GM said they would investigate this and get back to me by last Friday with clarification. Tomorrow will be another week without the promised response from the dealer.

I am beginning to wonder if something happened to the vehicle as no one has a clear explanation for the sudden change in location nor for the delays in transport. Also, with my "delivering" dealer being a five hour drive away, I foresee additional challenges if my vehicle has any of the multiple issues being reported by other IG owners on this forum.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I don't know of any other vehicle that was tracked from origin port to destination port by so many excited future owners. I've found this process exciting and it continues to be exciting even after I've received mine.

Back
Top Bottom