The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

When PR goes wrong?

tartan shepherd

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Ineos Grenadier launch a sponsorship deal with a UK premier league football club.

Not sure of the relevance other than all the critics of 4x4's in a city and wealthy footballers living in excess!

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
I just noticed it in a LinkedIn video and comments where I am following Ineos.
Football is perhaps a controverse sports.. but,, so what - no concern.... some discussion for a while.. then silence and something else in the news.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
"
You must have seen the signs...
"Tottenham Hotspur and INEOS first partnered in December, 2020, when INEOS Hygienics became the Club’s Official Hand Sanitiser Supplier at the height of the COVID pandemic, providing state-of-the-art touchless hand sanitising stations through the stadium to assist the safe return of fans to matches.""

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
That hasn’t garnered any positive comments I can see and I know it generates sales but they are pushing out more to the G wagon and pimped up Range Rover brigade with this partnership.

Like I have said before, how long into next year before one of the gin palace firms have got hold of an IG, slammed it to the floor, fitted air suspension, 22” alloy wheels, rubber band tyres, a supercharger, bonnet vents and a rear spoiler and then declared they have built the ultimate IG that Ineos should have built in the first place.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Like I have said before, how long into next year before one of the gin palace firms have got hold of an IG, slammed it to the floor, fitted air suspension, 22” alloy wheels, rubber band tyres, a supercharger, bonnet vents and a rear spoiler and then declared they have built the ultimate IG that Ineos should have built in the first place.
Yes probably , but the overcompensators won't be out there doing real Grenadier stuff :cool:

Attachments

• Bayeux.jpg
    Bayeux.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 25

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That hasn’t garnered any positive comments I can see and I know it generates sales but they are pushing out more to the G wagon and pimped up Range Rover brigade with this partnership.

No No.. to me Ineos can sponsor any sports, - perhaps Safari Club International too, continue to support Halo Trust,
Unlikely they support radical environmentalists or anything that is against their main customers as JLR does or did.

But a vehicle that was intended to do proper offroad to transformed in a G Wagon Style Town Car to impress the girls at clubs or red carpet folks .. no..
If Ineos thinks to play that game and market - they probably acquire or transmit the job to a company that will design a vehicle (like Magna for IG) that does it.
But for now. - Aftermarket IG - go perhaps the different way, - Portal axles, - track wheels -. so make it the ultimate mud machine. - Imagine an IG on track.. this in a stadium..

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Possibly Sir Jim's biggest passion?

I think
(01:15:00 ff) tells the whole story.
And yes: That's how it's supposed to be, in my view. Sb like Sir Jim, I guess, has several passions, why not connect 4x4 and making some profit?
It's an equal profit for us that such a 4x4 becomes available in those times...

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
But a vehicle that was intended to do proper offroad to transformed in a G Wagon Style Town Car to impress the girls at clubs or red carpet folks .. no..
If Ineos thinks to play that game and market - they probably acquire or transmit the job to a company that will design a vehicle (like Magna for IG) that does it.
I think that ship has sailed.

Monaco Yacht, Show 2022 ~ the Fieldmaster makes the perfect shore tender if you own a large boat or two:
1664570774648.jpeg

Then there's the VIP/High Net Worth programme.

It seems Ineos are keen to spread the love.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
They must pay their respects to all. It's called marketing. And it could be that a yacht owner would like to give his darling little daughter such a car for her 18th birthday.

The motto is "join the winners". And "Im Gespräch bleiben". (diffcult to translate semantically correct).

Alex7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don‘t care about all this marketing stuff. I will be happy having exactly the truck in my hands that I was looking for - hopefully soon. Of course IA needs to earn money, that‘s the other part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom