The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Got boot sorted, simple tray, IKEA table, cargo netting all secured with Para chord. Less then £100 for the lot and it can be removed in 5 mins if you need the full space.IMG_3817.jpeg

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Finally printing the grab handle pucks. I'll get my Grenadier back from the stereo shop tomorrow and get to work on the Bison Gear panels and my Midland GMRS radio.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday - crossed 500 miles, ~200 of which is in the dirt, and Sir Grenulph earned his first stripes on some trickier trails.

Today - giving it a bath.

Anyone use any special products on the exterior plastics? Like the flares and whatnot? Want to keep them protected and shiny, pinstripes notwithstanding!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Drove my son, daughter in law and grand daughter to the airport of Brussels in the rain, they going back to Hungary. We arrived half an hour later than foreseen (but still in time) because of farmer's manifestations.

On the road my son noticed three trucks carrying Grenadiers to Zeebrugge, port (in Belgium @DaBull ;) ) from where Ineos ships overseas, and as I have my rear mirror taking movies of the rear and front I had it on video (only the front images here, two trucks in the first video, one in the second, each time in the beginning of the video, better watch on YouTube in High Definition):

Once back at home, after opening my door, my car had a "whistling" alarm going on. First time this happens to me! Only after closing and opening the car again, did it stop!

Then I went to my dealer, and dropped the car there for two days, so that they can "try" to diagnose my water infiltrations. I got a replacement car :mad:🤬😱😨🤮
20240226_174203.jpg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Drove my son, daughter in law and grand daughter to the airport of Brussels in the rain, they going back to Hungary. We arrived half an hour later than foreseen (but still in time) because of farmer's manifestations.

On the road my son noticed three trucks carrying Grenadiers to Zeebrugge, port (in Belgium @DaBull ;) ) from where Ineos ships overseas, and as I have my rear mirror taking movies of the rear and front I had it on video (only the front images here, two trucks in the first video, one in the second, each time in the beginning of the video, better watch on YouTube in High Definition):

Once back at home, after opening my door, my car had a "whistling" alarm going on. First time this happens to me! Only after closing and opening the car again, did it stop!

Then I went to my dealer, and dropped the car there for two days, so that they can "try" to diagnose my water infiltrations. I got a replacement car :mad:🤬😱😨🤮
View attachment 7845719
I don't know what's worst, the model of the car, or the colour.
Canary yellow is not a car that goes down well in the UK market

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7845719
Only one thing can save that colour, you will have to now buy a black one and a red one and drive/park everywhere together so people think you are a die hard patriot. Do not get out of sync otherwise you will be deemed German!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
Took a nice 415 mile trip to Quebec City. As I checked in at the border crossing the Canadian immigration official eyed the Grenny asked the standard questions then says “How do you like it?”. He then proceeds to say he has gotten several emails about it. Told him he should get one! Will try to get a shot of it somewhere in/around QC.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Finally printing the grab handle pucks. I'll get my Grenadier back from the stereo shop tomorrow and get to work on the Bison Gear panels and my Midland GMRS radio.
Are you referring to the fastener cavity covers for the front grab handles?

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you referring to the fastener cavity covers for the front grab handles?
No, the round trapezoidal discs that fit into the barrier mounting holes to allow the use of a leather strap for the rear seat passengers to have something to hold when getting in.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Took a nice 415 mile trip to Quebec City. As I checked in at the border crossing the Canadian immigration official eyed the Grenny asked the standard questions then says “How do you like it?”. He then proceeds to say he has gotten several emails about it. Told him he should get one! Will try to get a shot of it somewhere in/around QC.
Shot from the top of Le Massif (Charlevoix run if poss)?

Back
Top Bottom