The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

WE Boost - Cell service signal boosters - Drive Reach Overland

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
We boost have provided us with a 5% discount on their products use code INEOS5 when checking out.

• This is it. Your game-changer on the trail. Drive Reach Overland maximizes available cell signal so you can call, text, navigate, even post photos and stream data in more places than ever. It’s the perfect mod for your mighty rig.
  • Features an adjustable outside antenna mount that easily folds down to clear roof gear and trail hazards. The antenna’s versatile bracket attaches to your rig using a T-slot, pole, or fixed mount.
  • Supports multiple devices on every U.S. cellular network, so your whole crew gets a powerful boost for extended connectivity and peace of mind.
  • Includes everything you need for easy installation (optional hardwire kit is available).
  • Install it once and you’re good to go – no subscriptions or maintenance.
  • Backed by a 30-day, money-back guarantee and 2-year warranty from the world leader in cell signal boosters.*

weBoost Vehicle_Overland_Display Ads_320x100.jpeg

*their words not mine....

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
I just bought a DRIVE REACH OVERLAND and forgot the put in the code.

Tried another cart and it works to get he discount. Now I need to chase up their customer services to get my 5% off.....

It's been one of those days.

Edit.
Just had a reply from weboost and they applied the discount code for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom