The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Private Number Plate

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Due to a change in circumstances I've had to cancel IG order and in doing so I now have a private number plate waiting at a WA license centre that I no longer need. The plate is black with white lettering spelling GREN4DIER (noting a number 4 instead of A) I paid $700 for this last year and just looking to get my money back. Anyone interested please DM me. Apologies if I posted this in the wrong spot but the number plate is only useful to anyone living and registering their car in WA.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
Due to a change in circumstances I've had to cancel IG order and in doing so I now have a private number plate waiting at a WA license centre that I no longer need. The plate is black with white lettering spelling GREN4DIER (noting a number 4 instead of A) I paid $700 for this last year and just looking to get my money back. Anyone interested please DM me. Apologies if I posted this in the wrong spot but the number plate is only useful to anyone living and registering their car in WA.
I would help you out mate by in QLD too many letters and I am pretty sure cannot be transferred to a QLD plate.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
A Queensland version, a maximum any 7 character set around $3,500...:oops:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A Queensland version, a maximum any 7 character set around $3,500...:oops:
Correct, but we cannot use 9 digits here unless the vehicle is already registered, and the plates are PART OF the vehicle already registered.

Craig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kingsley,
Have you still got the plate?

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
No, I bought it. It’s on my Donny Grey with Satin PPF. Not sure Kingsley will be on this forum anymore as he cancelled his order.

Attachments

• 20240315_183924_Original.jpeg
    20240315_183924_Original.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 15

Craig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No, I bought it. It’s on my Donny Grey with Satin PPF. Not sure Kingsley will be on this forum anymore as he cancelled his order.
No worries, thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom