The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Price Expectation

What do you think the MSRP will be for the bare bones cheapest Grenadier for the USA market ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
That may well be the case. Ineos would have to gain some expertise in financing and it might be easier to partner with an existing institution. If that turns out to be the case, it’s certain that Ineos is receiving a portion of the financing/interest generated.
International trading and financing are the "bread and butter" on which the Ineos empire thrives. SirJim was a trader... his son recently named commercial director also cut his teeth trading (Ineos) chemical commodities. My bet is they've already organised an international lender. They'll just put the Ineos logo on it...like other firms do with "bespoke" Mastercard and Visa products...

Norville

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Where can one find the schedule for upcoming test drive events in the US? I’ve reached out to Ineos but haven’t received an answer. I put my reservation in a couple weeks ago and thought it might open up some option in the website but I got nothing…
Try:

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Norville. I’m surprised I’ve never seen that webpage before. It’s not linked anywhere on their US website. 🤷‍♂️

I actually got a reply from their customer service yesterday that read:

“Thanks for your email. We do plan to visit the Seattle area towards the end of April. We haven't yet got conformation on exact location and dates but keep your eye on emails as we will share with you when we have them confirmed.”

Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
I think they are gonna try and guess to figure out what price to list to sell exactly around 5k grenadiers or their production capacity for US. Even if they make a profit with 60k they don’t want to have a backlog of tens of thousands of orders. They want to remain a low volume producer.

Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
when it was launched pricing wasn't pricing suppose to start at 65-85k. they didn't give details but it seems the low end would be the base model.

after that there was a 15% price increase that wasn't factored in to original vids and print articles

seems like Europe and aus got decent pricing though

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
when it was launched pricing wasn't pricing suppose to start at 65-85k. they didn't give details but it seems the low end would be the base model.

after that there was a 15% price increase that wasn't factored in to original vids and print articles

seems like Europe and aus got decent pricing though
Where did you get that 65-85k number from?

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread considering we now know. By my math, 65.45% of respondents thought it would be under $70k to start. It seems like at least 2/3rd's of comments are from people disappointed by the price, so... well done everyone? 🤷‍♂️

I'm disappointed.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
A decent number in the zone though or above, so that gives you a 1 in 3 conversation rate to firm orders, and then those at the top of the next lowest scale who will see the stretch as not unmanageable should bump that further?

Back
Top Bottom