The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Price Expectation

What do you think the MSRP will be for the bare bones cheapest Grenadier for the USA market ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
There have been a lot of conversations recently about the expected price for the USA market.

I think that the pricing has been pretty much decided on for the market at this point by IA.

This is not the price you want or are willing to pay, but the price you think IA will launch at.

So lets see what the community thinks.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
There have been a lot of conversations recently about the expected price for the USA market.

I think that the pricing has been pretty much decided on for the market at this point by IA.

This is not the price you want or are willing to pay, but the price you think IA will launch at.

So lets see what the community thinks.
Great idea. Could you please start some polls for the choice of colour in the US, Australia and Europe.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
As this appears to be the poll starters poll thread. Then put your requests here :)

The three above I’ll put up tomorrow. If anyone in the other global delivery markets feels left out then speak up. :)

Now I’m assuming that the color or even colour palette is the same for all jurisdictions. If it’s not then let me know in the relevant thread.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Well it looks like only a few are going stake their well earned reputations on anticipating the US price.

There's a clear leader emerging though.

Norville

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not saying Ineos would care what forum-dwellers have to say on this topic (at this stage as mentioned), but I think it's just something to not feed into until after they announce prices. I'd rather a poll not put up, but that's my monkey brain for yah (unless everyone just votes for under $49.9k).

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
In a bit, someone should do a Trialmaster or Fieldmaster list price guess. ”Bare bones” over here to start off with will probably be fairly high spec, especially to start out with. I don’t seen them sending one without lockers and 4x4 basics. I know you can order them so maybe you can get a stripper, but just for simplicity that ’stock‘ ones they bring over I think they’ll trend to a higher standard spec. I’d prefer steel wheels, but that can be added on. I’ll probably put snow tires on for half the year anyways.

I’d be surprised to see models come to the US with out (heated seats/wheel a plus/minus):
Lockers Front, rear middle
High-voltage/Acc electrical panel
Side cargo slides
Privacy glass
Center Stow/lockable
Heated seats
Heated steering wheel
Rough and Smooth Pack
Access ladder

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
In a bit, someone should do a Trialmaster or Fieldmaster list price guess. ”Bare bones” over here to start off with will probably be fairly high spec, especially to start out with. I don’t seen them sending one without lockers and 4x4 basics. I know you can order them so maybe you can get a stripper, but just for simplicity that ’stock‘ ones they bring over I think they’ll trend to a higher standard spec. I’d prefer steel wheels, but that can be added on. I’ll probably put snow tires on for half the year anyways.

I’d be surprised to see models come to the US with out (heated seats/wheel a plus/minus):
Lockers Front, rear middle
High-voltage/Acc electrical panel
Side cargo slides
Privacy glass
Center Stow/lockable
Heated seats
Heated steering wheel
Rough and Smooth Pack
Access ladder
Apart from the heated steering wheel(not available), the heated front seats & the privacy glass (which you can option both) that is the basic Trialmaster that we all get

1678833370278.png
1678833399152.png1678833443509.png

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
(unless everyone just votes for under $49.9k).
I thought about that! Everyone vote $45k just to mess with IA. "But a Wrangler...". I hope they don't think we're all standing around with $100k burning a hole in our pockets. 🙁

”Bare bones” over here to start off with will probably be fairly high spec, especially to start out with.
I really hope this isn't the case, but I'm mentally preparing myself for it. If Europe and AUS can get a basic 5 seat "Station Wagon" and option it up however they want, I pray they extend us the same courtesy. They've built this as a tool, so sell it as such. Don't make us Yanks take delivery in a Tiffany box. That's what the Belstaff editions are for.

Blynch87

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
With all this talk about pricing thinking from $70k-over $100k all in with goodies, I wonder if there will be "financing options" with Ineos??

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
With all this talk about pricing thinking from $70k-over $100k all in with goodies, I wonder if there will be "financing options" with Ineos??
I remember a comment about financing and part exchange being available, but this was during the static presentation of the Grenadier. So things could well have changed.

Anybody going to the next events in the USA maybe could ask what the intentions are.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I remember a comment about financing and part exchange being available, but this was during the static presentation of the Grenadier. So things could well have changed.

Anybody going to the next events in the USA maybe could ask what the intentions are.
It's on my list. My Grenadier test drive is on Wendesday the 29th.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see your wish list of your order what is your "gusstament" of cost for the above?
I made the guess that they'd start with the original estimated price of $59,999 and adjusted up a bit, so I voted $64,999. I'm afraid that if they get too close to $70K (or break that threshold on the base price), it'll be a price point that will prevent many potential customers who are not as committed as many here from even looking at the Grenadier and to go elsewhere (Jeep / Bronco / 4-Runner) without even considering the Grenadier. Not that the Grenadier is a direct competitor to all iterations of those models, but that's the big competition for the US market in my best estimation.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos has massive resources. It would be both easy and very smart of them to offer financing for as many buyers as they can find. The profit potential of selling AND financing the grenadier should be extremely desirable. Profiting on both. As long as the vehicles are selling at MSRP (no discounting), it’s a win-win for them. Every major auto manufacturer has their hands in automotive finance for a reason

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Ineos has massive resources. It would be both easy and very smart of them to offer financing for as many buyers as they can find. The profit potential of selling AND financing the grenadier should be extremely desirable. Profiting on both. As long as the vehicles are selling at MSRP (no discounting), it’s a win-win for them. Every major auto manufacturer has their hands in automotive finance for a reason
I thought the dealers were just using their finance broker network. ??

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I thought the dealers were just using their finance broker network. ??
That may well be the case. Ineos would have to gain some expertise in financing and it might be easier to partner with an existing institution. If that turns out to be the case, it’s certain that Ineos is receiving a portion of the financing/interest generated.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Where can one find the schedule for upcoming test drive events in the US? I’ve reached out to Ineos but haven’t received an answer. I put my reservation in a couple weeks ago and thought it might open up some option in the website but I got nothing…

Back
Top Bottom