The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tyre sizes?

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
@painter yes in the meantime I learned about its capabilities including floating. That vehicle is tempting. We ve got next to no water area where I am permitted to hunt. A few ducks, occasional Egyptian geese, but they re often to close to inhabited areas - so regulations do require a special permit to hunt / shoot within a certain distance to "inhabited dwellings" (legal term). Also - most lakes, ponds aren't allowed to be navigated with any machinery - and in particular not with something that has a combustion engine. (emergency services excepted) Only rivers Rhine, Elbe, Weser, Main, some - canals, lake konstanz (Bodensee) may be permitted to use combustion engines. Definitely conservation areas are not permitted by any vehicle. Need special permission to navigate - may be even forbidden when rowing. Simply have to stay off that area.
When I am invited to go for duck or geese hunt - we ve got a few retriever dogs, and wearing waders. ;) not really funny but serves the purpose So doing it old school.

The Argo has some capabilities that are definitely rare in ATV. I would never make full use of it but also no place where to stow it when not used. If I would live close or inside the hunting area I would consider seriously an ATV.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
And if I did my Lab would have my pants in pieces when I got back. Quite right too !
I read the other day that Labradors were originally from Newfoundland and Newfoundlands were from Labrador (dogs this is). Not sure if true

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why is that a bad thing?
They made a movie about it
Free Willy
Ok maybe not the best analogy. I have been known to wander freely in my garden naked (no neighbours), last time it got me into hot water was when one of my children's teachers (female) came round 2 summers ago during lock down, turned up unannounced with some textbooks for the kids, didn't even call out - just came straight thru into the back garden. Good job I was hanging up a pillow case on the line and not a solitary ankle sock!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Ok maybe not the best analogy. I have been known to wander freely in my garden naked (no neighbours), last time it got me into hot water was when one of my children's teachers (female) came round 2 summers ago during lock down, turned up unannounced with some textbooks for the kids, didn't even call out - just came straight thru into the back garden. Good job I was hanging up a pillow case on the line and not a solitary ankle sock!
Lucky it was a warm day

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ECrider so what - if she can cope with surprises like this and not prudish she 'll make an excellent off-road companion.
- In the middle of nowhere - there is both all and no privacy. And surprises of any kind.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps she was pleased?

Local time
Reaction score
The Argo isn't the fastest vehicle in the water being as the six wheel drive tires facilitate its movement through the water and its abit bumpy on rough terrain as doesn't have any suspension as standard.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
exactly what I was looking for. tks for posting.

Reactions: CB

CB

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Tire size comparison copied from BFGoodrich website. Also difference between load range C and E. I am not sure if the tires that come with the vehicle are Load Range C or E.

SPECS FOR: BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2​

View Specs for All Sizes
Same tire with E Load range

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Also a helpful, visual comparison site:

Back
Top Bottom