The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trialmaster without breather

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
So if the Trialmaster was the perfect vehicle for me - but I wanted it without the breather (don't need it for what I do and it looks perfect for me without the breather but not quite right with it)....

I realise the Belstaff editions are not modifiable in their basic form - you can add options but not delete the basic bits

Is it possible to remove the breather after the vehicle is delivered  or would that (for instance) leave a hole in the wing?

Really basic question but I have never had a vehicle with a breather so I don't know how they are fitted!!

Mike

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Should have said I realise I could spec up a Station Wagon - but the trade off is rear seating and lower speed limits..

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
@mikemike39 I think you should be able to get a Trialmaster and then remove the intake and install a blanking plate with breather holes. It should be a part that one should be able to get from a regular SW. Will Ineos have parts ready soon enough that remains to be seen 

Back
Top Bottom