The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
  • By popular demand and voted down by a single nay there is an option to let everyone know where you are in the Grenadier order process. In your user preferences select whichever applies to you.

Trialmaster without breather

mikemike39

First Posts
Reaction score
So if the Trialmaster was the perfect vehicle for me - but I wanted it without the breather (don't need it for what I do and it looks perfect for me without the breather but not quite right with it)....

I realise the Belstaff editions are not modifiable in their basic form - you can add options but not delete the basic bits

Is it possible to remove the breather after the vehicle is delivered  or would that (for instance) leave a hole in the wing?

Really basic question but I have never had a vehicle with a breather so I don't know how they are fitted!!

Mike

mikemike39

First Posts
Reaction score
Should have said I realise I could spec up a Station Wagon - but the trade off is rear seating and lower speed limits..

Paachi

Contributor
Founding Guard
Reaction score
@mikemike39 I think you should be able to get a Trialmaster and then remove the intake and install a blanking plate with breather holes. It should be a part that one should be able to get from a regular SW. Will Ineos have parts ready soon enough that remains to be seen 

Top Bottom