The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Touch up paint

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score
Trying to source touch up paint for Donnay Grey. Spoke to my dealer and they don’t have any touch up paint and Ineos have no plans at the moment sell either.

My dealer has given me a touch up paint code of FPM and I have been to several paint shops and unfortunately they don’t have the paint formulation for this paint code.

Anyone had any luck or advice? Got a small paint chip. Thank you.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland

Try it here. I got the tip from my Ineos dealer because I was looking for a green paint pen. The delivery was prompt and the price is okay in my opinion. You have listed all Ineos colors.

Attachments

• IMG_7833.jpeg
    IMG_7833.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 88

Gormanchov

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Hmm might have to setup a service to get some to Aus since they don't ship our way.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
My touch-up paint from MG PRIME arrived today. I ordered it via ebay. I have painted a sample part and am very satisfied. I wanted to have some on hand for when I need to touch up small stone chips.

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My touch-up paint from MG PRIME arrived today. I ordered it via ebay. I have painted a sample part and am very satisfied. I wanted to have some on hand for when I need to touch up small stone chips.
Are you pleased with it. I noticed today that I need a blob of Donny Grey touch-up.

Or can we purchase from our agents now?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Are you pleased with it. I noticed today that I need a blob of Donny Grey touch-up.

Or can we purchase from our agents now?
At the time of my purchase, the dealer did not yet have an INEOS touch-up pen. I don't know if it's available now. I don't need it any more.
I'm very happy with the pen I bought. I have painted various samples. They match my vehicle paint perfectly. I assume that the other Grenadier colours are just as good.

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
PaintNuts.co.uk
Enter car registration and get colour matched touch up pen £13.99 plus delivery.
*******Paint NOT supplied and payment refunded.**********

Last edited:

Bobarch63

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Trying to source touch up paint for Donnay Grey. Spoke to my dealer and they don’t have any touch up paint and Ineos have no plans at the moment sell either.

My dealer has given me a touch up paint code of FPM and I have been to several paint shops and unfortunately they don’t have the paint formulation for this paint code.

Anyone had any luck or advice? Got a small paint chip. Thank you.
Update: managed to order some from MG Prime through Amazon.

Hi, did you manage to source any touch-up here in the UK?. Tried MG Prime per this thread but don’t deliver to UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom