The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sourcing Touch Up Paint in the US

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

We got our first chip on the hood from some road debris. Anyone have US source for touch up paint. The German source MG Prime doesn’t ship to the US.

If someone overseas is able to get it, I’m more than happy to pay cost+ship and a little extra for your help.

Looking for Eldoret Blue.

Thanks!

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
My German relatives are coming over to visit February 9. I can ask them to bring some touch-up paint if you send me a link with what you want.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My German relatives are coming over to visit February 9. I can ask them to bring some touch-up paint if you send me a link with what you want.
You’re absolutely wonderful for offering. I’ve attached the link below as well sent a DM.

MG Prime Eldoret Blue

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Done. I've sent them an email and asked them to bring a set with them. I'll let you know after the 16th of February when I'm back home, I'm meeting my nephew in Miami (I'm in California).

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

We got our first chip on the hood from some road debris. Anyone have US source for touch up paint. The German source MG Prime doesn’t ship to the US.

If someone overseas is able to get it, I’m more than happy to pay cost+ship and a little extra for your help.

Thanks!
You have two threads on the same thing. I replied to the other one but it looks like you have a solution here.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Thanks!
One would think that Ineos would make this available like many other car manufactures!

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sure it's coming. Europe is a year ahead on deliveries so I see a more developed ecosystem there. We will catch up, its already starting to happen.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What I am after is the recipe for the color so I can match Powdercoating to the Shale Blue. Any thoughts on getting this?

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What I am after is the recipe for the color so I can match Powdercoating to the Shale Blue. Any thoughts on getting this?
Please let me know once the SB code is known as I too interested in powder coat match, etc

Back
Top Bottom