The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Touch up paint (Sela Green)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Anyone in the UK managed to get hold of some touch up paint to match the stock colours.

I fish tailed in to some stock fencing and the barbed wire got the rear quarter nicely.

Would like to match the paint ideally. Or will just treat it and pick a close green.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone in the UK managed to get hold of some touch up paint to match the stock colours.

I fish tailed in to some stock fencing and the barbed wire got the rear quarter nicely.

Would like to match the paint ideally. Or will just treat it and pick a close green.
Try Paintnuts.co.uk, if you put your reg number in they should be able to match it.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got my paint from
They were happy to ship to the UK
Good communication and quick despatch.
Will wait for summer months to touch ip the damage.

Thank you for recommending.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpeg
    IMG_0336.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom