The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Too many big cars

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
This is just a Disco Sport, - same like mine - and a gas guzzler ?
- w. normal tyres / Not Offrad - just some 6.5 l D/100lm 36.1US MpG 46.4 Imperial I think that will end one day with a base ball bat.. and 24/7 dashcams-
Stupid idiots! And we will see they can’t be prosecuted because the didn’t break/damage anything. 🤬

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Stupid idiots! And we will see they can’t be prosecuted because the didn’t break/damage anything. 🤬
They pierce ususally using a screwdriver or similar. not just the valve off so its actually damage. So not simply a compressor and refill.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
They pierce ususally using a screwdriver or similar. not just the valve off so its actually damage. So not simply a compressor and refill.
The smart ones just deflate, knowing that they won't be prosecuted and that posh people will have to call AA or RAC because inflating tyres is dirty work.
And the callout requires more fossil fuel to be burnt.
These climate terrorists really are as thick as a whale omelette.
Something I can recommend.
J/K 😉

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anybody here with a Toorak tractor?
One day these bellends will choose the wrong street and the wrong vehicle.
These idiots would say I just bought one yesterday and as I live 2 km from the scene of the crime, the G will never stay overnight on the street.

These are the same people that letterbox dropped the same area earlier this year saying overone was too rich and they should give away their properties to save the planet.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
These are the same people that letterbox dropped the same area earlier this year saying overone was too rich and they should give away their properties to save the planet.
A good reason to ensure your offspring get proper brain nutrition in the critical years , and eat a proper diet as a grown up.
I'd be happy to glue dozens of them to a wall, & not just their fingers either.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see the reaction when the first one of these airheads gets a proper flogging by a car owner.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see the reaction when the first one of these airheads gets a proper flogging by a car owner.
In Germany you will perhaps punished and pay compensation also.. driving license and any other licenses you may granted will be gone too. Only exception will be if the flogging is a job performed by a member of certain families.. „they know where the house of the policeman or judge lives“
Taking justice in your own hands is very much disliked here. But sometimes people stumble and seem to be clumsy.. in particular if there are no cameras or bystanders close.. it’s possible to teach a lesson .. is there no repellent that smells like surströmming.. ?
but in Germany this is already considered as grievous bodily harm. someone spilled a few drops only in a staircase of a multi flat house here.. the person doing this got fined.

Back
Top Bottom