The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Time and the woke against us…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Most 4x4 owners are very responsible stewards of the land and have their proper place keeping trails open & accessible for everyone to enjoy nature. x-woke-x DaBull
Same as hunters. PETA types and militant environmentalists can't wrap their head around the fact that there can be more than one way to skin a cat (As in preserve green spaces. Analogy chosen for maximum antagonism of anyone who may be offended.)

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sigh. There exists a shitty minority of people who are into X that behave like assholes and ruin X for everyone else who enjoys X responsibly.

Where X ∈ { guns, 4x4s, fast cars, meat, online games, drugs, alcohol, ... }

This is why we can't have nice things.
This.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
“In reality, SUVs are harming nature, polluting our air, clogging up our cities and causing tragic loss of life. This ruling is welcome but regulation of SUV adverts is not enough; the promotion of SUVs should be terminated altogether.”

They live and breath people.....

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
“In reality, SUVs are harming nature, polluting our air, clogging up our cities and causing tragic loss of life. This ruling is welcome but regulation of SUV adverts is not enough; the promotion of SUVs should be terminated altogether.”

Soylent Green.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

and they breed and vote!!🫣

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_6591_jpeg-3021177.JPG

AWo

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
I just figured out, that in Germany new forest regulations should be released and some of the suggestions which might be included (or maybe not) is that tracks should be removed from digital maps and recording and sharing of tracks through forests etc. will become illegal.

I made a post in the German part of the forum with a link to the press release about that.

AWo

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
I'm sorry... but we bulldoze some 500,000 hectares each yeah in Oz alobe - so that the left/woke/religiouscan over populate with 3 to 9 kids each and build more cramped housing in to environmentally devoid estates... and continue the scourge that his human over population. Sorry but until the world limits how many kids everyone can have, then no law or lessening of 'carbon' or 'smart city planning' will prevent the entire destruction of the world's native flora. Habitats are quickly falling

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sorry... but we bulldoze some 500,000 hectares each yeah in Oz alobe - so that the left/woke/religiouscan over populate with 3 to 9 kids each and build more cramped housing in to environmentally devoid estates... and continue the scourge that his human over population. Sorry but until the world limits how many kids everyone can have, then no law or lessening of 'carbon' or 'smart city planning' will prevent the entire destruction of the world's native flora. Habitats are quickly falling
replace yourself or chose not to but no more than that (y)

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Many would describe me as “woke” whatever tbat means. I respect the science of climate change and believe we need to act, I support the Tread lightly ethos. But there are ways to approach this. My Grenadier is not a city runabout, I have a city runabout for that. I pay to offset the emissions of my Grenadier to an organisation the rehabilitates cleared land by planting native forests.. You can be “woke” and still drive a Grenadier. Banning SUVs won’t save us from climate change, nevertheless we need to be responsible where we can. Allowing responsible 4wders access to the bush only increased their respect for it and desire to protect both that environment and the access to it to enjoy it. But that does mean we need to stamp out the idiots who ruin it for everyone else and get us all locked out.

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Many would describe me as “woke” whatever tbat means. I respect the science of climate change and believe we need to act, I support the Tread lightly ethos. But there are ways to approach this. My Grenadier is not a city runabout, I have a city runabout for that. I pay to offset the emissions of my Grenadier to an organisation the rehabilitates cleared land by planting native forests.. You can be “woke” and still drive a Grenadier. Banning SUVs won’t save us from climate change, nevertheless we need to be responsible where we can. Allowing responsible 4wders access to the bush only increased their respect for it and desire to protect both that environment and the access to it to enjoy it. But that does mean we need to stamp out the idiots who ruin it for everyone else and get us all locked out.
You’re not extreme enough to be woke mate, you have to be a bit more militant and want to control how other people live their lives. All of the things you said above sound like you’re an old fashioned greeny. Nothing wrong with that.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
replace yourself or chose not to but no more than that (y)
My wife and I actively chose to only replace ourselves. We didn't see the need to add pressure and continue with the destruction of our world. At two children I made sure I couldn't have any more. It's my contribution to slowing the problem.

Anyone these days who continues to have 3 to 9 children does not have the right to protest, blame carbon, blame everyone else for the world's problems and their obvious own. that right was forfeit the moment "you" chose to add to the problem. I'm mad!!!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
You’re not extreme enough to be woke mate, you have to be a bit more militant and want to control how other people live their lives. All of the things you said above sound like you’re an old fashioned greeny. Nothing wrong with that.
@AnD3rew - He's right, you seem environmentally responsible, as we all should be.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
do you wear speedos as well? Mrs. ECrider thinks they are the perfect contraceptive.
Men in speedos pretending they are cycling for fitness - those guys make me laugh sorry!!! Then they get off at some local coffee shop... waking around looking ridiculous and sounding like out of sync trap dancers... give me a break. Hot knife and a few needless though... that will do the trick!!!

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
“Woke” seems like a really unhelpful label. 20 years ago people complained about “political correctness gone mad” (mostly reactionary fear of social progress / basic politeness / fairness as far as I can remember). A tendency to fret about ‘wokeness’ seems to be the modern equivalent. I very rarely hear it in the wild, outside of the Mail / Express etc, but if someone described me as woke I think I’d take it as a compliment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom