The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Grenadier in Action @ Moab

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
A short video of the Grenadier on a small climb. (Listen to that B58 growl! I found the gearing to be perfect. I could crawl up steep ledges with ease. I aired down to approx 22/24 psi and the Grenadier stuck like glue. I don’t think I’ve felt more control in any other vehicle.

After the trails, I headed downtown for dinner and met a bunch of people who wanted to know more about it. Very few had even heard of it. When I came back to the car after dinner, a group of people were walking around checking it out. The overall consensus - people loved it.

It’s a phenomenal off-roader. And after 50 miles of trails and 800 miles of towing back and forth over the Continental Divide, it’s a great highway cruiser too. Super impressive. Worth every dime.

View: https://youtu.be/SAMs77dhNSs?si=J2wY7KGlwOchZxbe

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
I would love to hear this. But what I heard was mainly just wind. 🤷‍♂️
It was insane wind that weekend. We hiked up to Delicate Arch the next afternoon and were almost blown off the ledge. However, as a reward for the effort, we did have it all to ourselves…

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpeg
    IMG_6676.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom