The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Game Fair 2024 - tickets

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else (UK) received the email offering free tickets for the Game Fair or the Scottish one and tried to order them ??

It appears that the ordering process is up to the usual standards of IA. The code doesn’t work and states that it has already been used.

Tried to send a quick message to IA customer services to report this…..I should have known that doesn’t want to send/work either !!

Now reread this email, while humming the Laurel and Hardy theme tune.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else (UK) received the email offering free tickets for the Game Fair or the Scottish one and tried to order them ??

It appears that the ordering process is up to the usual standards of IA. The code doesn’t work and states that it has already been used.

Tried to send a quick message to IA customer services to report this…..I should have known that doesn’t want to send/work either !!

received the email but not tried booking tickets as away.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

I did the same.. fingers crossed they update the offer by email

Local time
Reaction score
Same here thought it was me. I’m going anyway just FYI it’s miles from the car park get in show parking worht it after a long day.
I think they used last year codes,

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
We are camping which I believe is a 15-20 min walk to the show. However there is a shuttle bus running to drive you there and back.

Last year that parking that Ineos sorted right by one of the gates was a god send. We drove over for two of the three days and at the end when you are cream crackered I was very grateful to not be walking miles.

Hopefully bump into some of you guys on the Buzz or IA stand 👍

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Oh forgot to say, I have messaged the ticket office for the game fair, after the Ineos CS site was the usual clusterf*ck.

Local time
Reaction score
Morning all
I got the message and had the tickets booked 5 minutes after - the link takes you straight to the Game Fair ticket page and the code seemed to work ok for me, and I have the tickets, but it was a limited offer, so perhaps that allocated number of tickets has been used up ...? I have an early diesel SW (commercial) so looking forward to a ride in a newer model to compare. Love mine (apart from its drinking habit and still sore (I know, old news) about not being able to get the vat back!). Nonetheless, wouldnt swap it.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
UPDATE

The Game Fair ticket office have replied and the fault has been rectified guys. So try again.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It’s always been two, but I did notice this year it didn’t state that. So I chanced my arm and ordered 3….hey presto !!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So it's at Blenheim not Ragley Hall as per the Ineos email?

Looking at going now as have friend's daughter racing a pony there.

Trying to persuade family to camp. Never been, any tips regarding camping. Wife, myself and two young daughters.

I can rough it in a swag but the girls might need a bit of comfort.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So it's at Blenheim not Ragley Hall as per the Ineos email?

Looking at going now as have friend's daughter racing a pony there.

Trying to persuade family to camp. Never been, any tips regarding camping. Wife, myself and two young daughters.

I can rough it in a swag but the girls might need a bit of comfort.
Hi @ECrider we are going to the Game Fair not sure which day yet but have something for you from South Africa

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @ECrider we are going to the Game Fair not sure which day yet but have something for you from South Africa
Tks pal. Will keep you posted whether comes to fruition. Wife not much of a camper. Guess I could come for the day. Will try to remember your xlock!!!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here’s mine. I’ll send a pm with my WhatsApp no

Edit that. I can’t send a private message as your inbox is full

View attachment 7862769
We're booked for Saturday only. Got a free 3 day pass thru BASC but had to purchase day only for wife and 2 children. Got the In Show parking for £45 as per CountyV8 suggested. Will drive up early Saturday and stay with friends that evening, return home Sunday.

Will pack your xlock on off chance you go Sat

Back
Top Bottom