The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Game Fair 2023

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone taken up the option of free tickets to the Game Fair? Have had an email promising front-of-the grid parking for anyone who brings along their Grenadier - a modest gesture but welcome all the same. It also suggests that the green car park is the best option. Sounds like a nice day tomorrow so we're taking up the offer.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I will keep my eye out for you then earthwatcher, in the green zone !! I have taken them up on the free tickets and also had the forward parking email.

Tip - Don’t let the venue staff fob you off, I saw them tell a guy last year who had paid £20 quid for the privilege of forward parking that he was in it right place. He was parked next to me and it was the normal free parking. The little blaggers !!

If it stays dry it will be a lovely day as usual.

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I suspected that not all the parking staff would know about the deal and sure enough, they didn't. But we still made it to the forward park after circling the entire venue (green diamond park if you're going this weekend). I saw two or three other Grenadiers who had made it there but there was no line up for us as mentioned in the email. Nice Grenadier stand though and the staff apologised for the oversight.

Whoever has the tan-coloured seat covers, great choice, they look fab, must get some.
For all those waiting for steps, IG said a big shipment has just come in.

Enjoyed looking at all accessory suppliers, must get a roof tent, decided we're not too old after all. Buzz Special Vehicles are going to be adding a whole load of Grenadier goodies to their web site next week. The drawers look really neat. I liked the IG Quartermaster with its awning too, and great to see so much interest in the brand generally.

Last edited:

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Where did you find the option for free entry?

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did they? I’m an owner and I can’t recall receiving anything (but will check)

ps are “they” Ineos or the supplying dealer?

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did they? I’m an owner and I can’t recall receiving anything (but will check)

ps are “they” Ineos or the supplying dealer?
I think they were Ineos as one young guy said he was the new head of sales. Mostly new staff I belive as the woman handling merchandise hadn't been there long. I suggested they did an umbrella and she said that was on the list. They had about six or seven cars on the stand and others doing test drives.

I also asked about retro-fitting the rooftop electrical plugs and they said not easy, but to consult dealers.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Had a great 2 days so far speaking with lots ot grenadier owners, some prospective owners, and a couple of forum members! @Shaky

In addition to this some of the INEOS team themselves came over for a good chat, great bunch of people.

Loads of interst in the Buzz overland steps and storage system.

Amazingly there are still tons of people including old defender owners who have no idea what the grenadier Even is! I've been asked whether it's the new GWagon, a ssangyong, a retro mod land rover etc etc, so much time has been spent enlightening people about the vehicle and the project itself.

Here until close of show Sunday, so anyone still attending come and say hi 👋

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Good two days at the show, and I might go back tomorrow.

@Spjnr it was great talking toy you buddy, and really loved to see that you are getting the most out of the IG.

I am also really excited to see what Buzz are doing with vehicle and can’t wait to see the website updated.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I suspected that not all the parking staff would know about the deal and sure enough, they didn't. But we still made it to the forward park after circling the entire venue (green diamond park if you're going this weekend). I saw two or three other Grenadiers who had made it there but there was no line up for us as mentioned in the email. Nice Grenadier stand though and the staff apologised for the oversight.

Whoever has the tan-coloured seat covers, great choice, they look fab, must get some.
For all those waiting for steps, IG said a big shipment has just come in.

Enjoyed looking at all accessory suppliers, must get a roof tent, decided we're not too old after all. Buzz Special Vehicles are going to be adding a whole load of Grenadier goodies to their web site next week. The drawers look really neat. I liked the IG Quartermaster with its awning too, and great to see so much interest in the brand generally.

@Earthwatcher have you been pushing your nose against my windows 😆

I believe the tan seat covers are mine. (Melville & Moon). Thanks for the kind words and I am mega chuffed with them, not chew but I have had some very nice compliments on them.

Steffi @ M&M has said that the central box cover is coming and so are quite a few other bits around storage ideas, including sun visor covers with mirrors and sunglasses holder etc.

Anyone there tomorrow, see you there, follow the green triangle and don’t let some of the parking guards fob you off.

MalcolmT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone taken up the option of free tickets to the Game Fair? Have had an email promising front-of-the grid parking for anyone who brings along their Grenadier - a modest gesture but welcome all the same. It also suggests that the green car park is the best option. Sounds like a nice day tomorrow so we're taking up the offer.
It would be nice if my Grenadier could be driven to the Game Fayre!!!!

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Earthwatcher have you been pushing your nose against my windows 😆

I believe the tan seat covers are mine. (Melville & Moon). Thanks for the kind words and I am mega chuffed with them, not chew but I have had some very nice compliments on them.

Steffi @ M&M has said that the central box cover is coming and so are quite a few other bits around storage ideas, including sun visor covers with mirrors and sunglasses holder etc.

Anyone there tomorrow, see you there, follow the green triangle and don’t let some of the parking guards fob you off.
Yup, sure did 😉, neat covers, got to get some! Glad you enjoyed the show, sorry I missed you.

Back
Top Bottom