The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Game Fair, Ragley Hall

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
I think this is the real point ~ the driving position/setup may well be different to what some are used to & it just needs a bit of time behind the wheel to adjust to or develop the muscle memory for.

I'm more surprised that people haven't mentioned/noticed that the accelerator pedal hinges from the floor, rather than the top. I can see a few "the accelerator pedal is awkward" comments once people have had a go.
When you say "pedal hinges from the floor", do you mean the bottom of the pedal is fixed to the floor?

My last 2 BMW's are both have a pedal where the bottom of it is attached to the floor. I thought this is the modern way - so no problem

Miles

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
I visited the Game Fair and was very impressed with the quality of the interior on the Fieldmaster. I have ordered the SW but having sat in the prototype I am concerned by the upright seat position of the rear bench and the staff on the stand suggested that the 2nd row of seat 'bolt holes' for the position of the Belstaff version seats may be welded over hence I am concerned by how easy I can reposition the seats. I don't want to change my order to a Belstaff version as this will cost more and will also push back my build date. I would welcome any thoughts in this regard

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
I visited the Game Fair and was very impressed with the quality of the interior on the Fieldmaster. I have ordered the SW but having sat in the prototype I am concerned by the upright seat position of the rear bench and the staff on the stand suggested that the 2nd row of seat 'bolt holes' for the position of the Belstaff version seats may be welded over hence I am concerned by how easy I can reposition the seats. I don't want to change my order to a Belstaff version as this will cost more and will also push back my build date. I would welcome any thoughts in this regard
There are a lot of assumptions here, but as long as the SW seats will be able to be moved to the right rake in the first place I would assume that drilling the weld out or just drilling a new hole would be one of the easier jobs to do in the conversion.

again I assume for simplicity and cost the back seats for all models will be the same.

I would also assume that someone will have a youtube video on it within 1-2 months of them coming out anyway. If you can wait I am sure someone will have done all the leg work for you anyway.

I agree the quality of the interior came across as nice quality In the few minutes I had in the vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom