The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
Don't forget Brexit.
UK isn't part of europe anymore.
Has the land mass moved? It is not in the EU but is still in Europe. It's 57 years since I did GSE "O" level geography, but from memory isn't part of Russia in Europe. Or did the break up of the Soviet Union mean it is all in Asia now? Purely rhetorical as I'm not sitting my O level again

Last edited:

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have taken delivery of my car very happy and my my son has now driven it. He has Ankylosing Spondylitis and he struggles with the steering. He just can't turn the car enough at slow speeds, so unfortunately I have cancelled his car. However we tested the the G-waggon and have ordered the Diesel + I am also interested in the new Land Crusier for him the G is at least a year out. He will still drive the IG but only with me, as he is fine on normal roads its just parking, even though he gets all the big spaces with his blue badge! So he won't now be the youngest IG owner.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have taken delivery of my car very happy and my my son has now driven it. He has Ankylosing Spondylitis and he struggles with the steering. He just can't turn the car enough at slow speeds, so unfortunately I have cancelled his car. However we tested the the G-waggon and have ordered the Diesel + I am also interested in the new Land Crusier for him the G is at least a year out. He will still drive the IG but only with me, as he is fine on normal roads its just parking, even though he gets all the big spaces with his blue badge! So he won't now be the youngest IG owner.
Well, it is a pity, but I wish him good luck with any car that he can drive on its own(y)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, it is a pity, but I wish him good luck with any car that he can drive on its own(y)
Thanks he does drive his VW at the moment he just wants something more upright, and something we can make a 4x4 camper the other Ineos (my one) is more for daily driving + a bit of off-roading and some towing. We so thought the ineos would be ideal I do wonder if the steering box gearing could be changed

Maybe something like this variable effort setting box could be a solution for him. link

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
I would think that box would compromise some of the robustness of the steering system, but if it's doable and it lets him drive the car he wants that it would be a fair trade off.

Mules

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
35 - Magic Mushroom wagon.

Back
Top Bottom