The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
Morning Bruce great colour choice saw one at our dealership in Sydney it’s a real creamy white very lux
Haha my wife was teasing me about not being cool enough for a white car the other day, but I think I can pull off the warmer Scottish White.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
@johnmerc

Hi @Jean, have we had 25 more inputs yet? What's the average age at now, please?
Still 7 to go for an update of the "ages" ;)
And 27 for an update of the "colors"

So guys and girls and "its" ... go on, tell me your age and preferred or ordered Grenadier color.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see the age distribution here vs in some other groups on FB, etc. I felt like there were about half under 40s at my Ineos events but we seem to be more "mature" here.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Here we go: 201 age inputs.

Average age: 52.50 years.

This is the age distribution:
image002.png

Inputs and ages from the following countries, or zones, ROW means "Rest of World":

image004.png

BEWARE: this is NOT the average age of the Grenadier owner, but the average age of people inputting their age on this forum. Therefore the title of the thread is mainly correct: "average age of Grenadier buyer".

@YellowLab was too late for this update, he will have to wait till we reach 250 inputs to have his age incorporated ;)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Here we go: 201 age inputs.

Average age: 52.50 years.

This is the age distribution:
View attachment 7822673

Inputs and ages from the following countries, or zones, ROW means "Rest of World":

View attachment 7822675

BEWARE: this is NOT the average age of the Grenadier owner, but the average age of people inputting their age on this forum. Therefore the title of the thread is mainly correct: "average age of Grenadier buyer".

@YellowLab was too late for this update, he will have to wait till we reach 250 inputs to have his age incorporated ;)
Don't forget Brexit.
UK isn't part of europe anymore.

Back
Top Bottom