The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The amount of aftermarket accessories...

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
Its incredible how many companies are developing really cool aftermarket accessories for the grenadier.
Since i purchased my Grenadier i have talked to a bunch of companies with things underway or just announced.
Once this ecosystem is in place it acts as an additional magnet for grenadier sales.

Economy is tough, interest rates are up but the ineos guys have all the signs of a hit in the making. Maybe not quite a displacement of a wrangler but i think they will give the defender a run for the money. Especially if they or the aftermarket continue to refine steering for all the shopping mall crawlers out there.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
The best thing that happened to the Grenadier was the Australian and American market opening up. Once that happened the amount of available accessories snowballed dramatically. I think this time next year, there will be an unbelievable array and choice for owners to consider and purchase. 👍

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
The best thing that happened to the Grenadier was the Australian and American market opening up. Once that happened the amount of available accessories snowballed dramatically. I think this time next year, there will be an unbelievable array and choice for owners to consider and purchase. 👍

And companies in Europe and Australia are also making Grenadier stuff.

Plus we can use lots of generic things to do the outfit. I posted some ideas in this thread, with over 150 links. Australian focused but it can give ideas of what to look for and what's available. The canvas products list is here.

This is a great meta point. The aftermarket accessories isn't just in one country/region. Its really global. I ordered some stuff from bison gear in Poland to my home in california. It arrived super well packaged in about 10 days. The quality of what they sent is superb. A decade or two ago, pre-internet and in the catalog era this would have been so much less likely.

The opportunity to give money to small businesses that makes something great is just fantastic and we as consumer gets the full benefit. our forum acts as an accelerator for great stuff and a filter for junk. Its a great new world. I also love the point you made about those who like to tinker and build with their own hands, this is a great time for that as well.

I sincerely think that this is positioning the Ineos group for quite a bit of success with their product.

I'm considering buying a new bumper with a Warn winch in it from a company in sacramento. And a tent from australia. headlights from england. and i'm sure i'll find more interesting things as things go by.
I think we are going to be spoilt for choices in the next few years assuming the vehicle quality stays high and sales continues.

I think it is super exciting times ahead!

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The hardest part for me in this accessory journey is deciding what products to wait further development on. It’s still early days and there is a lot of really great innovation happening quickly. Patience has never been one of my strong points and I feel like I’m being tested everyday with new products to consider. I’m awaiting two orders that have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. The wait is killing me! So, I’ve been applying salve to this itch by continuing to buy new accessories that will get to me sooner. 🫢Now the Mrs thinks she needs to offset my Ineos Accessory Footprint. 💍👜

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
"Quality remains long after the price is forgotten"- Rolls-Royce ad , 1920s

"Anything, no matter what. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” - Oscar Wilde

:)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
"Quality remains long after the price is forgotten"- Rolls-Royce ad , 1920s

"Anything, no matter what. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” - Oscar Wilde

:)

Two great quotes, that over many years I have come to appreciate more. A further one is the old “buy once, cry once” when talking about getting the right quality, even if it does cost more.

Like you guys, I am actually holding off on some things I would like to buy, so that the market matures and prices probably come down.

There is a UK company called Hunter Prestidge, who do many parts for the new defender and upgrades using many OEM parts as well. They seem to be able to retrofit lots of stuff, including adaptive cruise control, the rear clear view system etc, and we need someone like them to start doing similar things on the Grenny. It will come for sure.

I also forgot to add the South Africans to the market list, the sooner those guys get in on the anftermarket act the Grenny world will be a better place.

Back
Top Bottom