The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score

Like, Share, re-tweet & spread the news!​

The Great Grenadier Charity Show Flyer Front.jpgThe “FREE” Great Grenadier Charity Show​

Sunday 5th May 2024​

Bank Holiday Sunday 5th May 2024 (10:00 till 16:00) set your SatNav to “Center Parcs Elveden Forest Thetford”. A11 turn LEFT on the B1106 picking up the signs to “The Great Grenadier Charity Show” towards Elveden Inn. The signs will direct onto the tarmac private road through the white gates.

Get ready to have a fantastic day & enjoy making friends, learn new things about your car. Enjoy the food, & soak up the great Norfolk countryside.

#BuiltOnPurpose #INEOSGrenadier #4X4 #4X4life #offroad #GrenadierCharity #Grenadier #MyGrenadier
The Great Grenadier Charity Show Flyer Back.jpg

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How many Grenadiers are attending?
As this is the very first charity event, I am estimating about 40 Grenadiers & estimating (for the caterers) 200-250 people.
Ineos are attending along with their retail partners & some aftermarket vendors along with some interesting non Grenadier parties too.
Its all FREE, FREE off road track through the Elveden Forest with qualified professional instructors (from Explore 4X4) to improve your techniques. FREE access to Professional Mechanics to answer questions & to show & tell, & what to check for. just asking for donations on the day.
& its FREE to 3rd party vendors too.

I am organising this mainly to bring together the Grenadier Community, to have a relaxed social gathering, make friends & also to look at what people are upgrading on their Grenadiers.
It is also a chance for this community to look into how we can go to the next level & the idea of forming a charity focused on the Owners, enthusiasts & supporters in what I think will benefit communities, charities & volunteer organisations all around the world.

I organised the worlds first ever Grenadier Owners meet-up on the 29th May 2023 at the Ribblehead Viaduct. 11 grenadiers came which was amazing as owners had only had their Grenadiers for about 2 weeks. I was also acting as the support vehicle as my work colleagues from the Emergency Theatres Team, Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, tackled the Yorkshire 3 Peaks.

I do not run a business organising this all in my free time, I am an individual who is passionate about his Grenadier, the Grenadier community, & also the Emergency Services front line staff & their charities that look after them.

If your company would like to be involved & showcase your products, you are free to attend & to be part of this exciting community that will, I hope, help people in all of this worlds 7 continents

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm coming; my wife muttered darkly that she'd rather stay in bed, which seeing as we are about two hours away is not that surprising!
I'll be in the britannia blue Grenadier with the white roof and 4x4 Response stickers.
Glad to see you there! Perhaps we need to start a group here or on Facebook for our disgruntled wives, husbands & partners☺️ but she will be in good company if she comes. The Elveden Courtyard offers an escape from the high street which is a few yards away they have local unique items for the home & treats for wives/partners.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
I was hoping to come and it’s in my diary, but it looks like I will be short on time now and the three hour drive each way isn’t really calling me if I am honest.

I do however applaud you for organising this and sincerely hope it goes really well and plenty of people and Grenny’s attend the event. 👍

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's great news, hope you enjoy the event,
I’m thinking of coming up. My Grenadier will hopefully be being containerised and prepared for shipping from South Africa by then so can’t come in a Grenadier. But am prepared to help out by doing some question and answer talk about overlanding in a Grenadier. PM if interested. It may drum up some interest in Grenadiers being that we’ve just done a six month expedition through some pretty serious Southern African terrain. Just what the Grenadier was built for. 🤔

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was hoping to come and it’s in my diary, but it looks like I will be short on time now and the three hour drive each way isn’t really calling me if I am honest.

I do however applaud you for organising this and sincerely hope it goes really well and plenty of people and Grenny’s attend the event. 👍
Sad to hear you cannot make it. Hoping more owners will organise future Grenny Charity Events around the country, Europe & else where in the World. If you need some pointers or help let me know.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m thinking of coming up. My Grenadier will hopefully be being containerised and prepared for shipping from South Africa by then so can’t come in a Grenadier. But am prepared to help out by doing some question and answer talk about overlanding in a Grenadier. PM if interested. It may drum up some interest in Grenadiers being that we’ve just done a six month expedition through some pretty serious Southern African terrain. Just what the Grenadier was built for. 🤔

The perfect Ambassador!

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Would love to see you there to talk about your experiences to the Grenadier community, Ineos Retail Sales Partners & also some guests including a few from Ineos Automotive.
It all helps to raise money for the Emergency Services charities who's dedication is to look after their frontline staff with physical & emotional support. Something that is dear to my heart.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As this is the very first charity event, I am estimating about 40 Grenadiers & estimating (for the caterers) 200-250 people.
Ineos are attending along with their retail partners & some aftermarket vendors along with some interesting non Grenadier parties too.
Its all FREE, FREE off road track through the Elveden Forest with qualified professional instructors (from Explore 4X4) to improve your techniques. FREE access to Professional Mechanics to answer questions & to show & tell, & what to check for. just asking for donations on the day.

I am organising this mainly to bring together the Grenadier Community, to have a relaxed social gathering, make friends & also to look at what people are upgrading on their Grenadiers.
It is also a chance for this community to look into how we can go to the next level & the idea of forming a charity focused on the Owners, enthusiasts & supporters in what I think will benefit communities, charities & volunteer organisations all around the world.

I organised the worlds first ever Grenadier Owners meet-up on the 29th May 2023 at the Ribblehead Viaduct. 11 grenadiers came which was amazing as owners had only had their Grenadiers for about 2 weeks. I was also acting as the support vehicle as my work colleagues from the Emergency Theatres Team, Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, tackled the Yorkshire 3 Peaks.

I do not run a business organising this all in my free time, I am an individual who is passionate about his Grenadier, the Grenadier community, & also the Emergency Services front line staff & their charities that look after them.

If your company would like to be involved & showcase your products, you are free to attend & to be part of this exciting community that will, I hope, help people in all of this worlds 7 continents
Well give it a lash.. looks fun and we can stop by lakenheath flightline on the way.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

OK Tony we are coming to the event. Perfect opportunity to visit relatives on Saturday evening.
See you Sunday. I’ll pm with my phone number

Back
Top Bottom