Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Test Drive # Impressed- Perth, Australia

Andrew Kilby

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Great video. we are starting to see a few non company drivers going soft off road. I can't wait to see an owner driving off road in their natural environment. Bring on customer deliveries.

I recall that Ineos delivered a video in October from memory promising better communication. This is one promise there is no excuse for breaking. Delivery delays I get, Communication delays I don't get.

Brett C

First Posts
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
For those members in other countries I assume this driver has had a medical problem or has a speech impediment, so please take that into account.
We don't normally say dwive or pwessure in Australia.
Yes I survived throat cancer but the side-effects of the tweatment were better than the alternative šŸ˜Š

Top Bottom