The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sydney Customer Drive Day

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
Big thank you to Glenn (Senior After Sales Manager ANZ), Mark & Paul (Regional After Sales Managers), and Scott (Technical Supervising Engineer).

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Big thank you to Glenn (Senior After Sales Manager ANZ), Mark & Paul (Regional After Sales Managers), and Scott (Technical Supervising Engineer).
Great video @Michael H and second your appreciation. The INEOS team helped answer all our questions and even looked after our daughter whilst we experienced the test drive. She was kept busy helping the next lot of us check-in at the front desk :)

As for the experience, both my wife and myself had the pleasure of driving the Grenadier yesterday. Everything that I have read, seen and listen to regarding the Grenadier was quickly confirmed once we got going.

The drive was very comfortable, the interior luxurious and the car handled like a ballerina skating on ice. It went through and over everything we pointed "her" at. My wife was convinced after the first 3 minutes and I got the green tick of approval before the end of her ride. At one point my wife made the comment that it's so easy she can 4wd with only one hand, only to be asked by Paul, he'd prefer her two hands 😂.

Last point which was a biggie for me, but now a non issue, the drivers left foot position. Absolutely no issues and something I don't need to bring up again.

I was told off for hugging the Grenadier on departure and can't wait for our own to arrive hopefully in April/May .

20221210_150223.jpg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Great video @Michael H and second your appreciation. The INEOS team helped answer all our questions and even looked after our daughter whilst we experienced the test drive. She was kept busy helping the next lot of us check-in at the front desk :)

As for the experience, both my wife and myself had the pleasure of driving the Grenadier yesterday. Everything that I have read, seen and listen to regarding the Grenadier was quickly confirmed once we got going.

The drive was very comfortable, the interior luxurious and the car handled like a ballerina skating on ice. It went through and over everything we pointed "her" at. My wife was convinced after the first 3 minutes and I got the green tick of approval before the end of her ride. At one point my wife made the comment that it's so easy she can 4wd with only one hand, only to be asked by Paul, he'd prefer her two hands 😂.

Last point which was a biggie for me, but now a non issue, the drivers left foot position. Absolutely no issues and something I don't need to bring up again.

I was told off for hugging the Grenadier on departure and can't wait for our own to arrive hopefully in April/May .

View attachment 7797595
What a nice family review! It’s great that you do this together and that the experience has been so good for all three of you. That’s for sure the perfect base for your next family member 😀

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It gets even better … you can configure it for 1, 2 or 3 toots or continuous when you press the button. 🙂
I never actually thought to touch the "toot" button... I was astounded at the vehicle's capability. Mark gave me a quick, efficient explanation and then let me go... FANTASTIC Drive, but he would not let me take the black unit home! Now I have to wait... MY SMILE lasted all night

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
I never actually thought to touch the "toot" button... I was astounded at the vehicle's capability. Mark gave me a quick, efficient explanation and then let me go... FANTASTIC Drive, but he would not let me take the black unit home! Now I have to wait... MY SMILE lasted all night
„The Toot“ was one thing that fascinated me from the start!
I ofte wished to have a friendly horn for people who just forget to look for traffic lights e.g.
I don’t like shouting when speaking is enough.
As I don’t remember that I tried to wake up a cyclist in the past I doubt that I will use the Toot on them at all.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
„The Toot“ was one thing that fascinated me from the start!
I ofte wished to have a friendly horn for people who just forget to look for traffic lights e.g.
I don’t like shouting when speaking is enough.
As I don’t remember that I tried to wake up a cyclist in the past I doubt that I will use the Toot on them at all.
In my youth, a few years ago, I had 2 truck fanfares mounted in the engine compartment, along with an air compressor. It made me feel like Rubber Duck in Convoy. You could buy these things in a normal supermarket. Unfortunately, I sold them with my truck (a Peugeot 205 😂 ) at that time.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I also can't imagine that cyclists are happier with this horn. They don't like it at all when you sound the horn.
My wife and I walk. A lot. What really pisses me off are cyclists who don't own or use the bell on their bikes on shared walking/cycling tracks.
More than once I have been tempted to shove a stick in the spokes as they fang past.
At the least I tend to give them some obscene vernacular.

Back
Top Bottom