The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Switzerland: Price list?

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
While the German website has all the prices available for download (and they are being calculated correctly during configuration, too), I can't seem to find the price list on the Swiss Website.

Am I looking at the wrong spot or has Hedin in Switzerland still not published the final price list?

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Parallaxe
I had asked the same question to Ineos support and got below reply last week. Not sure this adds much value. For now I‘ll just wait and hope they don‘t add Swiss premium to Prices in Switzerland…Hi,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage an INEOS Automotive. 
 Es tut mir leid, dass Sie die Preise nicht sehen können. Das ist bei uns schon bekannt und wir arbeiten daran. Ich hoffe, dass es so bald wie möglich gelöst wird.Was ich nur empfehlen kann ist die deutsche Version der Webseite nachgucken und in Schweizer Franc berechnen.Jetzt, 1 EUR ist 1.03 CHF. Link zur deutschen (Deutschland) Version: https://ineosgrenadier.com/de/de/das-fahrzeug/fahrzeugkonfigurator

Bei weiteren Fragen helfen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne weiter.

Danke,

INEOS Grenadier Customer Service

Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Deepblue

As usual, you're an invaluable source of information. Thank you so much! ?

Looking at the base price for the Station Wagon in Germany (appx. 72k CHF) vs. the price in Switzerland (appx 77k CHF), I also fear that we'll see the beloved "Swiss Premium" again. Let's see.

Local time
Reaction score
Ineos Grenadier Customer Service has now responded to my enquiry as well (sorry, German only (-: ):

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage an INEOS Automotive. 

Wir bitten um Entschuldigung für die bisher aufgetretenen Probleme. Wir arbeiten immer noch an der CH-Website, so dass wir Sie darüber informieren werden, sobald sie wieder in Betrieb ist. Vielen Dank für Ihre anhaltende Geduld.

Bei weiteren Fragen helfen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne weiter.

I'm still a bit surprised that the Ineos Grenadier country-specific websites are on such different levels.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Parallaxe userid=8975766 postid=1332796112]Ineos Grenadier Customer Service has now responded to my enquiry as well (sorry, German only (-: ):

[/QUOTE][QUOTE username=Parallaxe userid=8975766 postid=1332796112]

I'm still a bit surprised that the Ineos Grenadier country-specific websites are on such different levels.
[/QUOTE]

I ran this through a translator.  Not sure how precise it is, but here it is in English:Thank you for your inquiry to INEOS Automotive. We apologize for the problems that have occurred so far. We're still
working on the CH website so we'll let you know as soon as it's back up and running. Thank you for your continued patience.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to help you at any time.

Local time
Reaction score
In the meantime, I have called Hedin and they sent me the price list for Switzerland as PDF through email. They mentioned that the prices should become available on their website in the next 2 weeks (appx.).
Hence, if you're interested in the detailed price list for Switzerland, you can call Hedin. You shouldn't email them; I have tried that a few times and they don't seem to respond to emails.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Parallaxe, keen to get the pricelist as well. I will call Hedin start of the week.
if you could share the pdf might be bit faster. Thanks.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It's not a deal at all to put a pdf on a website for download. What's the problem with Hedin?

Strange.

Local time
Reaction score
I apologize for not sending or uploading the price list. On the phone Hedin made it clear that this PDF is not even close to be ready for public distribution. You'll understand what I mean when they send it to you: while the prices are correct (according to Hedin), it's all formatted wrong, and it looks like a "quick and dirty" conversion from another document. I totally understand that they can't/won't publish it publicly.Therefore, please do get in touch with Hedin directly. I don't want to get in trouble with them by publicly sharing a PDF that is clearly not "fit for publishing".

The first thing that I did was to convert the PDF in a proper Excel table, where I was then able to calculate the price of my intended configuration.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Oh no Parallaxe, that wasn't adressed to you. It's all about Hedin. It's their job not yours.

I ask my self what the problem for Hedin is? Are they looking where they can hide a few extra bucks to charge? Because the prices are clear for all dealers which are in the business now around the world, so why for heavens sake not for Hedin? That's what I meant with 'strange'.

Sorry that I was so unclear with my writing!

Back
Top Bottom