The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Special Vehicle Launch (the hard way home)

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
Got this mail today from Ineos:

„Your new INEOS Grenadier is here soon.

As a true off-road vehicle, it feels at home in rugged terrain. Since you are among the first to order a Grenadier, we would like to make you an exclusive offer that you can use to put your new off-roader through its paces right away. A truly unforgettable experience.

To mark the first deliveries to our customers over the next few months, we are inviting three owners based in Europe or the UK to receive their new Grenadier at a very special vehicle launch. And not at the local dealer, but directly from us - in a secret place in the middle of the site. Sounds good?

If you are selected, an epic challenge awaits you: you steer your grenadier home through rough terrain. The adventure begins in one of the wildest and loneliest regions of Europe - rugged terrain awaits you that will put your new vehicle to the test. The right handover for a real off-roader. At our expense.

Are you ready for a very special off-road adventure? Register here − the closing date for entries is August 31, 2022.

Much luck!

The Grenadier Team“

Shall I register? I want the car in Berlin, not in the Estremadura, and think I have to drive it home by myself. Perhaps someone finds it more fun than me.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
It will be a great adventure but you will need a respray, three new rims and about six hours from a dent repair man by the time you get in home after your “adventure” 😂

in all seriousness register. You have to be in it to win it my friend.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A minute ago, I did it! It would not be long before the first scratches and dents appeared in the Grenadier. That's what the car is for. I don't use it to take children to school or go out for ice cream. Maybe we'll meet after all.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did sign up!
Do not know how I can handle those time slots but I will make it work somehow 😀
At least I now know that the first cars will come between the 11th and 20th of November.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Registered, and would relish the chance to do this.

If other IA events are anything to go by, this will be a top notch event and anyone who is lucky enough to be chosen will be treated very well indeed.

Its a chance of a lifetime imo

Local time
Reaction score
Got this mail today from Ineos:

„Your new INEOS Grenadier is here soon.

As a true off-road vehicle, it feels at home in rugged terrain. Since you are among the first to order a Grenadier, we would like to make you an exclusive offer that you can use to put your new off-roader through its paces right away. A truly unforgettable experience.

To mark the first deliveries to our customers over the next few months, we are inviting three owners based in Europe or the UK to receive their new Grenadier at a very special vehicle launch. And not at the local dealer, but directly from us - in a secret place in the middle of the site. Sounds good?

If you are selected, an epic challenge awaits you: you steer your grenadier home through rough terrain. The adventure begins in one of the wildest and loneliest regions of Europe - rugged terrain awaits you that will put your new vehicle to the test. The right handover for a real off-roader. At our expense.

Are you ready for a very special off-road adventure? Register here − the closing date for entries is August 31, 2022.

Much luck!

The Grenadier Team“

Shall I register? I want the car in Berlin, not in the Estremadura, and think I have to drive it home by myself. Perhaps someone finds it more fun than me.
I would sign up in a heartbeat, if offered the chance. Alas, I’m in the US where we look to be among the last to see sales and deliveries. Hope you sign up and good luck!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Covered in the T&Cs:

"However, INEOS will cover all reasonable and documented costs for the refurbishment/repair of any damage caused to the entrant’s vehicle that occurs throughout the duration of any activities directly linked to the competition;"
I’m sure you realise that this was said in jest !!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
I did sign up!
Do not know how I can handle those time slots but I will make it work somehow 😀
At least I now know that the first cars will come between the 11th and 20th of November.
Bemax - were you originally a September or October production?

SoLu

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I too got the invite to enter but my Grenadier is only slotted for delivery in March 2023 (in Austria). So if I am one of the lucky six finalists and eventual one of three winners, does this mean I potentially jump the delivery cue? No doubt time will tell, so “Let the good times roll “

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I too got the invite to enter but my Grenadier is only slotted for delivery in March 2023 (in Austria). So if I am one of the lucky six finalists and eventual one of three winners, does this mean I potentially jump the delivery cue? No doubt time will tell, so “Let the good times roll “
😂 while reading the first time I changed Austria to Australia. Then I thought about the long way home you would have and reread…
Maybe your configuration is that interesting for them that they really want to show it to everyone.
Anything extremely fancy with your IG?

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Covered in the T&Cs:

"However, INEOS will cover all reasonable and documented costs for the refurbishment/repair of any damage caused to the entrant’s vehicle that occurs throughout the duration of any activities directly linked to the competition;"
A competition 🫣
Naive question: isn’t it important to run in the car before you go to extreme?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A competition 🫣
Naive question: isn’t it important to run in the car before you go to extreme?
The terrain has not to be 50 cm of mud, with some rock crawling between. I belive there are quite a lot nice starting points in Eastern Europe for example.
They invite six people to UK. So they will pick the three that are hopefully capable of driving the car. And of course they have to be extremley good looking...

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Have submitted the form. Said can I make myself available for 5 consec days in Nov 22. Considering my build is not until Feb 23 I presume if picked I could be delivering someone else's IG. No chance I'm washing it

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
More interesting would be the reason, they are probably looking for someone special for the purpose of marketing. ;-)

I have also expressed my interest - but did not think that the ride could be seriously affect the vehicle massively, as none of us could really experience the car before.

However, it creates confidence that the first deliveries are expected in November after all.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
What they want is that there appear 'real user' videos on youtube soon.

With a professional camera team and a likely carefree driving which is backed by recovery equipment and a repair service, this can only yield good videos - in particular with participants which are people 'like you and me'.

And if they look good, this is an extra bonus.

Back
Top Bottom