The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Spare Fuse - Air Compressor/Dust Gun F113 40 Amp

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone found where the outlet/connector/terminating wires for the F113 fuse is - be mighty handy. I see the fuse is in place so one would think there must be an outlet somewhere....? And then which switch if any powers this up?

iec-fuse-box-1-jpg.7810495

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone found where the outlet/connector/terminating wires for the F113 fuse is - be mighty handy. I see the fuse is in place so one would think there must be an outlet somewhere....? And then which switch if any powers this up?

iec-fuse-box-1-jpg.7810495
Great question. Mildly annoying that the standard amperage only permits a singe cylinder compressor but we’re firmly in first-world-problem territory there.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great question. Mildly annoying that the standard amperage only permits a singe cylinder compressor but we’re firmly in first-world-problem territory there.
Oh, by the way I’m wrong here. Checked the specs and the twin cylinder ARB wants a 40A fuse, so the marked circuit is gtg.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Checked the specs and the twin cylinder ARB wants a 40A fuse, so the marked circuit is gtg.

ARB Twin requires two 40A fuses (or join them for a single 80A) on a 12v system

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ARB Twin requires two 40A fuses (or join them for a single 80A) on a 12v system
Ah, thanks for the correction gents! So would the best course of action be to take power off the Smartpass with the two in line 40A fuses as shown? I presume the line is split to power each cylinder in parallel?

Last edited:

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the correction gents! So would the best course of action be to take power off the Smartpass with the two in line 40A fuses as shown? I presume the line is split to power each cylinder in parallel?
Could do as the 'consumer' output max is 80amps. Just need to be mindful of what else you connect given the 56a max current of the compressor.

Output consumer Max. 23V, 80A

Back
Top Bottom